As we were coming out of Hyejin's room to the car we heard a huge thud and ran towards to her room to see her body on the ground. 

"HYEJIN!!" we all yelled kneeing down to her. "Wake up Hyejin" I cried shaking her body. Something caught my eyes the scroll. Her parent's letter. 

"Hyung why isn't she waking up" Jimin cried with me. "I think maybe went to talk with her gem" Jin said. I think after see read her parents letter maybe it caused a trauma or something, so placed the scroll back in it's place. 

"Hyung she is not breathing but her heart is beating" Yoongi said panicking. 

"N-no no this can't happen" I said not believed. As Jin has healing powers he did some gestures to treat her but no response. We can't also take the risk to take her hospital because her head is little bleeding and her blood can be smelt by many other bad people. 

Jin healed the wound on the head but she was not breathing at all and her heart made little pumping sounds. The whole house was silent. It is now few hours of her passing out. I held her hands tightly 

"Wake up my Hyena" I said as my eyes closed. 

The other three had also slept seeing the Maknae on Hyejin's bed beside her.

-

Hyejin pov

"So......Am I dead?" I asked shivering. 

"No my dear you are not dead. Your body is in earth, you just have teleported here. And before you ask how and why. Let me answer, when you spelled the words 'Your Eyes Tell' you kind of teleported here because the words held some good powers" the man said. 

"And also to answer who were are, I am your mother, The Satan or Devil or Lucifer what they say herself. This man here is your father, an angel you can say or himself so called GOD" she said the last word mocking. I was little surprised. Aren't they dead? 

"Wow, this is too much to digest but aren't you two supposed to be dead that's what you mentioned in the letters? And how is this possible that God and Devil are my PARENTS" I said. 

"Um.....listen can you handle the information we will explain you? It's a long story you can say" the god or my father said. "Sure, I don't have much work though. Just to find some of my soulmates and change the society's mind. And yeah now digest that my parents who I thought were dead, one of them is god and other is devil" I sarcastically replied. 

"Hahahaha....Honey she got your attitude" my father laughed nearly falling of the couch. "Of course who's daughter is she. The devil herself. Hah what do you think?" my mother said. A cute couple. "Hhhum...I am present here also" I fake coughed. 

"Don't worry kiddo, your time will not be wasted. We will tell everything quickly" my father said confirming. 

"Okay Dad!!" I smiled. 

"Dad? Ahhh....honey she called me DAD!!" dad shouted happily and my mother made a pouting face. Satan also pout? 

"I am sorry to break your heart Mom. So, mom can you start explaining about everything now?" I said. When she heard 'mom' from me her face brightened. 

"Of course dear. So where to start...um....Yeah, when we created, I mean you dad the god made this world. Both evil and good must be present to maintain a balance. 

So, I created the vampires and your dad made the humans. 

After many decades the population was grown. But the vampires little disturbed the world, all creatures couldn't survive properly with each other so, to control and help the vampires we made the gem souls. They help their Vampire owners by providing small powers and making good decisions. 

I and your dad loved each other very much. So we got married and you were the result. 

As I am the creator of vampires so you got the vampire genes in you and you dad as human creator you got the it. 

The Royals of the Vampire Society are the 7 Wonders. Being royals and blessing by us to be your soulmate got them many rare powers. 

We gave them the responsibility to protect you but during your and their blessing ceremony a gem soul and a human messed up everything. 

With a help of a witch they put a curse if one of your soulmates die then all of the 7 brothers will die. And if all of them die so will you. But you alone die then they will remain safe. 

So, that day you promised to be the protector of the 7 wonders yourself. It all happened in your last life when you were only 10 years. You were small at your age but understanding so you took all responsibility to take care of your wonders and soulmates yourself.

 We your parents were very proud of you and supported it" my mom explained. 

Wow I was really brave and smiled to myself. 

"But then when you turned 18 and became the queen. He came back. That evil gem soul, he again tried to hurt you and your soulmates. You were very strong and no one knew your weak spot to kill you. 

So that bastard slowly weakened one of the wonders and slowly the others were little weak and so were you. He took that chance and killed you and your soulmates somehow manipulating them. 

When you get your memories back you will understand more properly. And that time is so soon" my dad said. 

"So, can't you kill that gem soul?" I asked. "No honey only the power of two of together can do that and that power is you with your soulmates. So, gather your soulmates them soon and complete your work in the world. Kill that evil gem, eradicate the orthodox thinking about half bloods. 

Give your soulmates back their position.

Their Royalty. Okay dear?" my dad said. I smiled nodding. 

Little did I know I am going to give a big prize or hurt myself at the end....

-

"But can you tell I can contact you like this again? And what is this Your Eyes Tell?" I asked. 

"I am afraid that you may not. But if time comes we will surely meet. And about that phrase you will know soon" my mom said. 

"So, how can I return?" I asked. "Just close your eyes and think where were you before" my dad said. 

"Okay, but before that I want to hug you two" I said pulling both of them into an embrace. "I don't know, I just first time meet you guys but I love you...." I smiled and thinking about my room. 

"Bye Mom and Dad......" and my eyes closed. 

.

.

.

I felt the soft mattress beneath me. I opened my eyes to see my 4 soulmates sleeping beside me. I smiled looking at them. 

Does my gem knows about my conversation between my parents. "Yes don't worry it will be between you. And I also know your parents. They are creators and parents also you can say. And let me tell you a fun fact. I am from the first batch of the gems" my gem said inside my head.

"Guys!! I am back" I shouted waking them up.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

{A/N- Hahahahaaahaha, this story is getting more crazy....🤣🤣🤣🤣 }