"You guys need to work out more." I said, sitting down on the couch. They shook their heads. "No, Aly. That door weight 350 pounds. That's really heavy." Zayn protested, and I shook my head. "I used to squat and benchpress that. That isn't heavy." Liam said, "Love, that's heavy for us." I shrugged. "Sorry. Next time, I'll bring it up." I said, and then asked if they needed anything repaired in their apartments. Hazza scratched the back of his neck nervously, and I sighed. "Let's go." I changed into this, and grabbed my tool bag. ----> The boys all laughed at my shirt, and I shot at them, "It's true. I don't see y'all fixing the stuff you broke." They quit laughing, and I smirked.

I walked into Larry Stylinson's apartment, and I inspected the kitchen. I had to fix their garbage disposal, and I found some underwear in it. I frowned, and I put it on Lou's head. I went to the bathroom, and gagged when I saw the toilet. "Boys!" I screeched, and they all rushed to me. "What?" Harry asked innocently. I smacked him and Lou upside the head, and sent Liam away for bleach. "Really? How long has that," I pointed to the toilet, "been clogged?" Hazza scratched his head, and said, "I dunno." I smacked him again, and I began unclogging the toilet. "Filthy animals." I mumbled, and everyone laughed. I sent them away to clean the apartment. I scrubbed the tub, and got the rust stains out. I looked around, and their apartment was clean. I check each closet, and I put away the cleaning supplies. "Good. Next up." I said, and Zayn raised his hand nervously. It took the entire day to clean up the apartments, and I sat down on Liam's couch, satisfied.

"Tomorrow is a date night. At least, it is for me." I grinned, and Liam sighed. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked Liam, and before he could say anything, Niall started jumping on the couch. "I would love to!" He shouted, and we began dancing on the couch. Liam laughed at us, and Hazza asked me if I could help him get ready. "Hannah planned a date, and I need help getting ready." He explained, and I called Hannah, asking for details. I grinned. "I planned a picnic at the park. He can wear whatever, just something casual." I started bouncing, and I dragged Hazza to his apartment. I dug around, and pulled out some this ---> I grinned, and pushed him out the door. "Pick Hannah up. She'll take it from there." I smiled, and wiped my eyes.

"2 more days!" I sang, and I cranked up some tunes. I started singing along to the radio, dancing. "I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way." I sang, and Liam joined in. His voice was so beautiful. I stopped singing just to listen to him. He looked at me, and stopped singing. "Why'd you stop singing?" He asked, and I shrugged. "You have a beautiful voice, too." I said, rearranging the pillows on the couch. He smiled at me, and he kissed me. Even though we've kissed many times, it still feels like that first kiss. Bombs, fireworks, explosions. It feels like we're the only people in the world when we kiss. He pulls away when he gets a tap on the shoulder from Zayn. We were both a bit pink, and we just cuddled together on the couch, watching Scarface.

I wasn't paying attention, and I played with Liam's hair. I tugged on one curl, and he said, "Ow! Don't do that." I snickered, and kept doing it, and finally Zayn smacked us both. I glared at him, and he glared back. I stuck out my tounge, and he laughed, knowing he won. I kept messing with Liam hair, and he finally sighed. I stopped, and he put me on his lap so he could mess with my hair. I grinned. "Do you even care?" I heard him sigh after a few minutes. "Nope. I don't care at all." I laughed. He asked, "Why do you like my hair so much?" I shrugged. "It's a bit curly. It's cute. Plus, when I do this," I pulled on a curl gently, "it like, boings, back into place. Look!" I said, and everyone agreed. He messed with his hair, and said, "Ok. I can fix it." I shrugged. I do an awful lot of shrugging. "Hey, Liam. Liam. Li. Li. Li. Leyum. Liam. Liam. Hon. Hon. Bud. Bud. Buddy. Buddy. Baby. Liam. Liam. Li-" "What!?!?" "Hi." I giggled uncontrolably, and he scowled. Zayn started yelling at us. I yelled back, then pointed to the screen. "It's over!" I shouted, and he facepalmed. I giggled again, and Liam said, "Your laugh is cute."

"Why, thank you. Your, uhh, friends are cute." I said, winking at the boys. Liam pouted, and I started messing with his hair. "I'm going to bed." He said, and I shouted after him, "I'm going to have a cookie, and then join you. Oh, and by the was 2 more days!" I snickered. I ran into the kitchen, and I quickly ate a cookie. I ran up the stairs, and I started singing, "nanananannanananananananananana BATMAN!" I jumped on the bed, landing on Liam. He groaned in pain, and I smiled. "I love you." I said, and he glared at me. "I know. I love me, too." He joked, and we cuddled, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you look closely at a tree

you'll notice it's knots and dead branches,

just like our bodies.

What we learn is that

beauty and imperfection

go together

wonderfully.