- Oh uh ! Shine complained as Branch make sure she wasn't hurt.

It was Holly who showed up afterwards, with a list of tactics to try...

- Honey, we're going to try to sing a song, and your legs should follow up ! Y'all, let's go, y'all!

She pulled out a banjo from her blue hair and began to play an catchy country melody. Snow began to dance... and Shine began to follow the rhythm by moving only her upper body, still sitting on the ground. Branch and Poppy exchanged glances, their faces clearly showing their discomfort.

Then it was followed by Minuet...

- Walking is an art that must be learned in very detailed stages ! The classic troll started, while she was standing in front of the princess of pop trolls, you must first tilt legs to a certain degree very precise ...

- Minuet- Poppy began, while Minuet continued to discourage the little troll unintentionally.

Branch sighed and facepalm.

Soon the sun was starting to set and it was time to go home. Shine still had not managed to walk and her disappointment was clearly visible on her face. Branch and Poppy were very sad for the precious treasure.

They ate the evening meal, and put their two children to bed, wishing them good dreams. Then they came out of the room, and they themselves exhausted, decided to go to bed.

But once the lights go out and everyone in bed... Branch wasn't sleeping.

He couldn't, his strong and protective arm wrapped around Poppy while he was lost in his thoughts. He felt bad for Shine... he felt as if he had failed to help her...

He got up silently and sat on the edge of the bed, and looked at Poppy behind him for a few seconds before he began to think; he must find a way to learn how to walk to Shine! But how? Everyone had told them how their parents had taught them to walk... Branch even remember how his grandmother had taught him to walk; she held a piece of chocolate with her to encourage him to walk up to her....

And the idea came to him.

- Poppy! Poppy wake up! He shook the pink troll's shoulder, excited by his idea, I know how to help Shine to walk !!

• ♡ •

A few minutes later, both parents were sitting in the living room with Shine. Branch held Croco in his hands in front of Shine as Poppy made her stood up. They had already done several tries and Shine was determined not to give up.

"Okay, let's try again" Branch gave a confident look towards Shine " You can do it, I know you can do it.... "

Then he showed Croco to the little troll;

- Hello, Branch made a voice impression he had imagined for the stuffed crocodile, I'm Croco and I would like a hug !

Shine laughed and stretched her arms towards her stuffed animal, but Branch was too far away... she would have to walk up to her father if she wanted to have her favorite stuffed animal.

Poppy slowly let go of Shine, a little nervous to do so, by fear that she would get hurt if she fall too abrutly... but the little blue troll, clumsy, fell on her butt.

- I think we should go to bed, it's getting late... Branch sighed, he was sure his idea would work!

But Poppy put Shine back on her feet, and smiled;

- I think we should try one last time, the queen smiles softly at the father of her child.

Branch looked at his wife for a moment, and nodded, stretched out the stuffed animal before him. Then he again imitated the ridiculous voice of the crocodile;

- My name is Croco, where is my friend Shine ?

Poppy gently let go of Shine, holding out her little hands towards her crocodile... Or was it toward Branch ?

... and then she took a first step.

The two trolls' heart stopped, Shine advanced towards him, gently and surely... a second step and Branch drops the stuffed animal so that the little troll will take the last steps to him, and end her way by falling against the grumpy troll's chest.

Immediately, without him being able control himself, Branch felt the tears come to his blue eyes; it was his daughter's first steps, Shine had just made her first steps. Poppy began to clap with a laugh, as the king took his daughter in his arms and began to cover his face with cute kisses, tears streaming down his cheeks; He was the proudest dad in the world.

- Why Dada cwying ? Shine then asked as both parents laughed at her confused little face.

----

THAT WAS BAD-

goodninght- HA-