Chapter 66

Aurelia

"Petrify her and then take her to the dungeon." I instructed Theo, who had my sister struggling in his arms. "You can go home after. I'll meet you there."

Theo obeyed and I went down the hall of Malfoy Manor and into the ballroom where my father sat on this throne.

Yaxley, Wormtail and Lucius were in front of them. Their conversation halted as I walked in.

"I've got her." I told my father.

"Good." My father replied. "Now your sister will be at your wedding, just as she should."

I still didn't understand why it was so important to have her there but I didn't question him.

"The wedding will be tomorrow." My father declared. "Wormtail, go tell the guests."

Peter Pettigrew obliged, scampering out of the room.

"You're going to make a beautiful bride, Aurelia." My father grinned. 

Auriah

I woke up on a cold, cement ground. My mind was fuzzy as my brain tried to catch up with my body.

"Ms.Izar, are you alright?" A gravelly voice asked. I turned to see Ollivander, the wandmaker sitting at my side.

"Where are we?" I groaned, pulling myself up.

"Malfoy Manor dungeons." He replied, brokenness lacing his words.

My mind played back the last memory I had, standing outside the diner with Ron. My heart broke when I realized my father was going to kill me and I would never see Harry again.

There was no way I would be allowed to live after helping a 'mudblood', a 'blood traitor' and Harry Potter. 

Aurelia

After exiting the ballroom I slid to the floor, completely drained. I had to apparate back to the Nott Manor where I was staying but I barely had energy to breath.

"Yaxley, make sure our special guest is ready for tomorrow." I heard my father say through the wall.

"My Lord, are you sure? Is it too soon?" Yaxley stammered.

"Yes. I'm sure." My father hissed, annoyed. "This was your plan, I just want to see it carried through."

I hadn't the slightest idea what or who they were talking about but I didn't have the energy to care.

I knew I couldn't stay on the floor of the hallway so I forced myself to get up and headed to the front door.

When I got there I saw Draco coming down the stairs, my heart pulsed.

"Lia." Draco said, surprised.

"Draco." I replied, curtly.

"What are you doing here, is something going on?" He asked.

"We caught Riah." I told him, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"You look exhausted."

"Thanks."

"I don't mean it like that." A trace of a playful smirk fluttered on his face.

"It's been a stressful past few days." I sighed.

"You're going to splinch yourself if you try apparating in this condition."

"I have to go back."