Chapter 20

Aurelia 

As the weeks went by I hardly thought about Theo.

 Draco was good at distracting me. The mansion was so big we never ran out of things to do, but during our last day of freedom before it was back to Hogwarts, Draco decided it was time to get out of the house. 

"Welcome to the 'Happiest Place on earth'." Draco said as we landed from our apparition. I found myself staring at a large blue sign that read 'Bienvenue Disneyland Paris'.

"Disneyland?" I turned to Draco. Though I barely paid attention in muggle studies I remembered Professor Burbage droned on and on about a muggle man named Walt Disney and his supposed 'magic'. The muggles worshiped Disney like a cult and there were several amusement parks resurrected around the world.

"I thought maybe muggle magic could take you out of that funk." Draco shrugged, he grimaced as a set of muggle children ran by and nearly came within five meters of them. "Though I'm starting to regret this idea." 

"Draco, when I said I wanted you to take me to Paris I was thinking more like you, me and Blaise in a dark room with champagne and roses." I smirked at him.

"Oh please." Draco scoffed. "You wouldn't drink champagne."

"I would if it was good." I retorted.

"Well... I do recall hearing that this is a place where dreams come true, maybe I'll send Zabini an owl." He wiggled his brows.

I gave him a playful whack on the arm and laughed, grateful that Draco and I had similar banter and he knew I was only kidding.

Even though I did feel a certain way around Draco, I still wasn't sure exactly how I felt about him. There was no chance I was going to risk ruining our friendship but crossing any lines that weren't supposed to be crossed.

Besides, Draco was the only person I could joke around with like that. If I had made the joke to Blaise he probably would have blushed and walked away. Theo would have called me a slag or something and go make out with a muggle on the Ferris Wheel with a giant mouse head on it.

"Okay Malfoy, let's go see what this circus is about." I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the direction the muggles were heading.

We went through security and a creepy security guard insisted on giving me a pat down despite the fact I was clearly not concealing anything. I was about to stun the oaf but Draco quickly muttered an enchantment charm on him and I walked away untouched.

There was a long line up but Draco Malfoy didn't do lines. He pushed his way through, ignoring the flying insults from the muggles, and we ended up at the front. After another enchantment charm we were in.

"You're going to get in trouble if you keep using magic on the muggles." I smacked Draco's arm. I didn't care about the muggles but I wasn't interested in visiting a French prison. 

"My father is a friend of the French minister. I'll be fine." Draco winked, his arrogance radiating off of him.

"Wow Draco Malfoy, you're soooo cool." I mock gushed. I grabbed a headband from the shop we stopped in front of and plopped it on Draco's shiny blonde hair and stuck it to him using a Epoximise charm.

"What the fuck." Draco tugged at the fuzzy mouse ears on his head.

"Now you look cool too." I grinned, admiring the sequined red bow smack dab in the middle of the ears. It popped against his all black attire, black button down and black slacks with black oxford loafers.

"Get them off. Now." Draco gave me his death glare.

"Why? You want the puffy bow instead?" I held up another headband that was similar but the bow was gold and had black polka dots on it. Draco continued to glare, I laughed and put it on my head. It looked great with the black satin dress I had on.