Chapter 42

Aurelia

Daphne, Tracey, Pansy and I sat on the bleachers watching the Slytherin tryouts. It was a cold fall day and we were bundled in our matching sets of grey and grey scarves and mitts.

Draco stood in front of the group of Slytherins, holding his broomstick and wearing his quidditch robes. Every single one of the boys watched him eagerly.

"Let's see which one of you pathetic prats are good enough to be on my team this year." He shouted at them. "Keepers over there, Beaters with Goyle, Chasers with Vaisey, and Seekers with me."

"McGregor is looking fittt." Daphne drooled over the buff Slytherin boy that was trying out for Beater .

"Ew, he's a fourth year." Pansy grimaced.

"He's not going to make it anyways." Tracey chimed in. "Crabbe and Goyle are the better choice."

"You're just saying that because you fancy Crabbe." I teased.

Tracey blushed and tucked a dark strand of hair behind her ear.

"Urquhart got pretty hot this year." Daphne said, switching targets. I could help but laugh, she was never on a boy for long.

"Don't you guys have better things to do?" Theo's obnoxious voice filled the air. He was standing with Pucey who was unsurprisingly but unfortunately repeating his seventh year.

"Leave us alone." I growled at him.

"I just wanted to ask you where you wanted to have the wedding." Theo smirked. The girls exchanged confused glances.

"Fuck off." I turned my attention away from him, trying to focus on Draco riding his broom.

"With Malfoy wasting his time with Quidditch, it'll be an easy win for me." Theo laughed.

I shut my eyes in frustration and sent a body binding curse at Theo.

"Pansy, be a dear and push Theo off the bleachers please." I commanded her. Theo yelled out in protest, Pansy happily hopped up, ready to oblige.

Everyone on the quidditch pitch turned when they heard Theo's screams as he tumbled down. Laughter surrounded Theo as he laid on the ground in pain. It wasn't a long fall but he ended up breaking his arm.

I had no remorse, he deserved worse. 

Auriah

It was easy for me to slip into the Slytherin common room. Not many people could tell my sister and I apart at first glance. Even our respective friends struggled sometimes, especially when we weren't in our school robes.

I waited till my sister and her friends had left to watch the Slytherin tryouts. Once they were gone I stood outside the portrait and pretended to fix my hair until a group of second year wizards walked by and let me in.

"I'm so forgetful." I giggled, channeling Aurelia's bubbly, upbeat attitude. "Thanks for letting me in loves." I blew them a flirty air kiss.

I might have been overdoing it but the boys didn't seem to care. They just were happy Aurelia Izar paid them a second of attention.

I went directly to my sister's dorm. Her door was plastered with charmed letters that spelled out her and her friends' names, shifting in color and font.

"Alohomora." The door unlocked and I entered.

After going straight to the only queen size bed in the dorm, I took out my sister's trunk and rummaged through it, searching for the tiny vial.