Chapter 33

Auriah

I woke up in the hospital wing, dazed and wearing Slytherin robes . There was no one around except for the platinum blonde boy sitting next to me.

"Draco?" I mumbled, still feeling dizzy.

"Auriah!" Draco got up quickly. "What happened, where's Lia?"

"I- I don't know." I tried to recall what had happened but the last thing I remember was sitting on the chair in Umbridge's office.

"Umbridge found you passed out in her office. Harry and your fucking friends are missing, and so is Lia." Draco's voice was shaky, a mix of anger and fear. "I swear if you lot did anything to her I will kill every single one of you."

"I didn't do anything." I insisted.

The room filled with the sound of a loud snap and suddenly the room was no longer empty. Dumbledore stood in the center of the room with Harry in his arm, limp and bloody.

"Draco." My sister broke through the group and ran into her boyfriend's arms.

"What?" Hermione gasped, she turned to look at me in the bed. "Riah? What the bloody hell."

"Oops, I guess I blew my cover." My sister snickered. She turned to me. "Nothing like a good old fashion twin swap, right sis?"

Grabbing Draco's hand she skipped out of the hospital wing. Hermione and Ron rushed to my side.

"It was Aurelia the whole time." Ron gasped, still not processing it.

"But why? Why did she go through all that?" Hermione asked. "She was helping us. What was she trying to accomplish?"

I wanted to tell them the truth and finally put everything on the table, but fear overruled honesty.

The second they found out who I was, they would hate me. I knew it was selfish but I couldn't lose them, they were all I had left.

So, I shrugged my shoulders and threw on an equally puzzled expression.

The two of them recapped what had happened in the department of mysteries. How Harry found the prophecy about him and my father. How Sirus was murdered. And how my father possessed Harry.

When they told me that I immediately got up, ignoring the aching in my head, and ran to his bedside. His eyes were closed and his face was covered in marks.

"Harry." I cried, taking his hand.

"Riah." His eyes fluttered slightly.

"I'm so happy you're okay." I leaned down and touched my lips to his.

It was the first time I had kissed him

Aurelia

There was still a week of school left before summer break but Draco, Auriah and I had been summoned home.

Umbridge had been sacked. With Dumbledore back as headmaster and the Inquisitorial Squad being disbanded, I was more than happy to leave.

Draco apparated us from outside the school to this Manor where Yaxley was waiting at the front door. We followed him silently to the ballroom.

When we went in we saw several Death Eaters lined up against the wall, standing as still as statues.

Cissa was in Aunt Helena's arms sobbing. The ministry had arrested Lucius. He was in Azkaban with several other Death Eaters, including Theo's father. Draco didn't react when he heard the news, I had no idea what was going through his head.