Chapter 6

Aurelia 

The two months of school went by quickly. I loved my new life at Hogwarts. My friends and I had grown closer and did almost everything together.

It didn't take me long to find out that Draco's family was one of the most prominent and wealthy wizarding families, his father had a hand in everything. That was probably why his name sounded so familiar.

Blaise, Daphne and Tracey's families were extremely wealthy as well. All their parents were on the Hogwarts Board of Governors. Though I didn't have a single penny to my name or any fancy title, I was part of their group and fell under their blanket of privilege. People knew not to mess with us, teachers knew they couldn't really punish us. I loved being untouchable.

Theo and I were happy together. We didn't get much time alone but it was still better than not seeing him at all. He was quite friendly with a lot of girls, which made me uneasy, but I didn't want to seem possessive or clingy so I kept my mouth shut. And he stayed away from June so I was happy enough about that.

Out of the whole group Draco and I had become the closest friends. When Theo was busy Draco was always around, ready to hang out. The two of us loved to tourment Potter and his friends more than anyone. Draco also loved attention as much as I did, the bigger the spectacle the happier we were.

The one thing I missed was being with my sister. I didn't get to meet up with my sister often, the two of us were living separate lives. It was weird after spending 14 years constantly at each other's sides.

After Riah had defended Potter she was invited to join their golden trio. I sometimes spotted her with them during study hall, but she spent the majority of her time with Cedric. I suspected that her and Cedric were more than friends, the looks they traded were full of desire.

As I made my way to the library to find a book to help me on my potions essay someone grabbed me. I flailed and tried to get away but they were much bigger than me and much stronger.

"Oh stop it, it's just me." A familiar voice said after pulling me into an empty classroom.

"Yaxley?" I turned around to find his slightly yellowed teeth grinning at me. "What the hell are you doing."

"I've come to check on you and Auriah of course. I've been watching you guys all day."

"Creep." I sneered at him, playfully. Though Yaxley and Riah didn't get along, the two of us had a close relationship. He taught me everything I know, he taught me to be strong.

"Your father wasn't particularly happy to hear that your sister's a Hufflepuff."

"It's not like she asked to be one-"

"And," Yaxley cut me off. "He was less than pleased that she is spending so much time with that Hufflepuff boy. What was his name again? Oh yes, Cedric. Much too old for Auriah."

"They're just friends." I tried.

"Don't lie to me." Yaxley slapped me straight across the face. I was stunned, he rarely laid a hand on me. "It's bad enough that I had to come all the way here to find this out. You were supposed to report everything back to me."

"There's nothing to report, they're just friends." I insisted.

Yaxley took out his wand and threw a stinging hex on me, the pain vibrated through every inch of my body. I knew from experience not to scream or he would just do it again. And I was thankful it wasn't a Cruciatus like he did at home, without our home's wards the ministry of magic would know. "Stop lying."

I glared at him, reeling from the pain. Yaxley walked up to me and placed his gruby hand on my cheek as if he didn't just attack me.

"Don't worry my dear you can make it up to me. Now it's your turn to help your father."