"It's your fucking funeral." She hissed at me before snatching her gaze away and turning to follow Pansy down the hall. 

Aurelia

My heart raced as I followed Pansy back to the Slytherin common room. I wish she would've just told me what was wrong with Draco. Every worst scenario played in my mind.

"Sanguinis Pura." Pansy whispered the password and the entrance to the Slytherin dorms revealed itself.

I pushed past her, searching the room for Draco.

"Quick, he's in his room." Daphne called out urgently. Her and Tracey were standing by the entrance to the boys dorms, both with matching worried expressions. They had put the Confundus Charm on the gender ward for me already.

I ran past them towards Draco's room, their footsteps trailed after me.

When I got to Draco's dorm the door was closed but unlocked. I bursted in expecting to see Draco laying on the floor covered in blood.

Instead I found him sitting on his bed with a sheepish smile. Lit candles floated in the air and rose petals were spread out everywhere. He was holding a bouquet of roses and he released them into the air, they rearranged themselves into the word sorry.

I turned angrily to Pansy, Daphne and Tracey who had dropped their panicked expressions and were all currently smiling like idiots.

Those fricken cunning Slytherin witches.

"Thanks, girls." Draco spoke up. "But remember if you tell any of the guys about this I will personally slit every single one of your throats."

"Yeah, yeah." Daphne rolled her eyes.

"Remember to use a contraceptive charm." Tracey winked before leaving with the other girls in a rush of giggles.

I turned to Draco at a loss for words.

"Lia, I'm sorry I was such a major asshole these past few days." Draco said walking over to me. "I just-"

"I know." I said pulling him closer. I wanted to kill him for scaring me but I also wanted to kiss every inch of his skin.

"Forgive me?" He murmured in my ear.

"Of course." I replied. I tilted my head up to look at him, I could see the tiredness mixed into the pools of gray in his eyes. His lips came crashing down on me.

(Spice Alert! Skip to the next chapter if you're uncomfy <3)

As our lips grappled hungrily at each other, or bodies shuffled towards the bed. Draco pulled away and brushed off the rose petals sitting on his comforter.

"You like the petals?" He asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

"They're a bit...much..." I admitted, stepping out of my skirt.

"I didn't think anything was too much for Queen Izar." Draco scoffed, grabbing my hips and pulling me on top of him.

"True." I laughed, sending the vibrations into the nape of his neck. "I did appreciate the thought."

I ran my hands down the length of his torso and gently grabbed his member. My mouth trailed down the same path and I wrapped my lips around him, ready to show him just how much I appreciated it.

"Fuck." Draco groaned as I pulled my lips tight against him and slid him towards the back of my throat. He reached down and tangled his hands with my curls, tugging my head in rhythm with my movements.

As I focused my tongue movements on his tip he continued to let out a string of involuntary moans and incoherent profanities.

Suddenly, I felt my hair getting yanked up and I released him from the grasp of my mouth. His hands moved to my hips and he dragged me back on top of him.

I felt his pulsing hardness push against my core, begging to be let in.

Draco swiped his middle and pointer finger across my center then brought his glistening fingers in front of his face.

"You're so fucking wet, Lia." Draco groaned as he slid his fingers into his mouth.

"That's how badly I need you." I replied, pushing my mouth against his. The taste of myself lingered on his lips.

I shifted my hips so he was perfectly lined up with my entrance.

Our eyes locked and I sunk onto him. His member pushed against my walls, pushing them apart to accommodate his size.

Draco started to slowly buck his hips, pushing himself as far as possible. One hand pulled my waist towards him and the other drifted to my breast. The pad of his thumb circled around a nipple and he caught it in his mouth before doing the same to the other.

"You're mine." Draco growled into my ear as his hand snapped towards my throat. He maneuvered the two of us so he was now looming over me.

Draco pulled my ankles over his shoulder and reinserted himself into me, one hand still pressing on the sides of my neck.

"I'm. Not. Going. To. Loose. You." He seethed, bucking his hips with quick and determined motions.

"You won't lose me." I choked out from between his grasp.

My mind was starting to lose focus as the pleasure overtook my entire body.

"I'm coming." I gasped, or at least I thought I did. The rush of euphoric pleasure overwhelmed me and I couldn't tell if I was really speaking or just shouting in my head.

I must have said it out loud because Draco's body reacted to the words.

He slowed his pace but pushed into me with tantalizing deep strokes.

My body seized around him and his body tensed in response.

Draco's mouth released several low inscrutable sounds as he released himself into me.

Our lips found rushed to each other with vicious furiosity.

There was not a single doubt between the both of us how badly we needed each other.