Demetri Volturi dealing with his Arrogant mate

Demetri:

• he has a habit to avoid the people who has a high ego.

- when he tries to gift you something, and all of a sudden you lash out at him the reason of your anger was someone else or something else but he was innocent. He doesn't say much instead he just walks away.

- He is often busy with missions. Once he comes back, he feels that you might feel that he is not giving you enough time. That's why he tries to get more friendly and affectionate at your comfort level but when you behave rudely all of a sudden, it doesn't remain really pleseant for him anymore so, he just likes to watch some videos on YouTube when he is free at the moment.

Feelings are something from which no one can ever run away.

- well he feels really insecure deep inside but he manages to hide em.

- he cries silently alone.

- he really needs a hug but he doesn't want show anyone that he is deeply hurt, and doesn't want to make you look bad.

Mending

- you were feeling bad actually that it was never his fault why would you even lash out at the poor guy?!

- whenever you find him alone sitting on his couch alone, you climb up on his chest and fills his face with kisses. He feels better that you haven't forgotten him. He hugs you tightly. And tells you all his feelings.

Then you both really try to cope with your behavior.