Little fighter! (Felix Volturi x child)

Requested by  homefreegirl93

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

As the alarm began to snooze, the giant Volturi guard also known as the executioner of the Volturi tapped the alarm off standing from his rocking chair placing the novel back to the bookshelf. so, that it doesn't disturb his daughter's peaceful sleep. As he smiled at the 4 year old girl who is peacefully sleeping covered in the huge fluffy grey blanket which her papa bought for her in the beginning of the winter, so that she doesn't get chilled in the winter.

"She is sleeping peacefully right felix?", The tracker smirked from behind standing on the door which was open, as he had his musclure arms crossed to his chest in a stylish way.

As Felix turned around and looked at his best friend. "Ofcourse, she is.", Felix smiled at him.

"Afterall Jocelyn listened her amazing uncle's lullaby!", Demetri teased as he sat beside the sleeping brunnete.

"Yeah yeah, her that exact same Amazing uncle who sang her a funny ringtone which he assumes to be a lullaby in his non-melodious voice", felix chuckled sarcastically.

Demetri leaned on the headboard as his arms were still crossed to on his chest. "Ha! Really funny indeed felix. Well I am still charming, you know", he Snickered.

As Jocelyn opened her eyes from a peaceful sleep rubbing them in an adorable way yawning alitte bit.

"Hey, my little fighter is awake!", Felix exclaimed happily as he appeared infront of Jocelyn in a blink of the eyes holding out his big musclure arms smiling in a charming way with his hair which was messy alitte bit.

"Papa!", Jocelyn jumped on her father's lap in her Hybrid speed. As Felix hugged her back.

"Ha! Really well. All love for papa only. No one really cares for uncle", demetri shrugged making a sad funny face looking at the curtained covered window.

"Uncle!", Jocelyn gave her big smile as she pulled away from her father and hugged her Tracker Uncle jumping on his lap.

"Aww finally remembered me!", Demetri chuckled as he hugged her back.

"Uncle... If you had appear infront of me before papa then I would've hugged you atfirst", Jocelyn explained like an old teacher explaining the students maths.

Demetri rolled his eyes and nodded in a funny way,"yeah sure ,sure".

"No uncle, I am not biased at all", Jocelyn pouted trying to get her uncle's mood fixed. Little did she know that her tracker uncle is an expert to fool people.

"Now, lil fighter. It's time brush ya teeth", Demetri looked at her and Felix.

"Yep ,come on fighter!Jump in papa's arms!", felix held out his arms.

"Sure, uncle google maps!", Jocelyn gave a smirk to the tracker making fun of him with a wink.

Demetri's jaw dropped that a 4 year old roasted him!

As Jocelyn jumped at her father's arms as he took her to the washroom.

After Felix got her dressed in a black hoodie and black leggings with her white socks and black leather shoes.

As the Queen of beauty entered in Felix's room.

"I will do the hairstyle", Heidi smiled at Felix as she looked down at Jocelyn. "Hi!" , Heidi waved at her.

Jocelyn giggled as she waved back afterall everyone in the castle knows about Demetri's ongoing secret affair with Heidi.

"Sure, ma'am just make sure my daughter doesn't look like a girly like girl", felix mocked.