𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 【・ 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 ・】

☞︎︎︎ platonic relationship.

Aro Volturi.

●  Never in his entire immortal life, Aro had ever wondered that he would be friend with a human much to everyone’s distaste.

●  But he didn't care what people think about you.

●  Befriending with you, gave him many opportunities to participate in different ideas that you gather from your human world.

●  He truly felt blessed after listening to your options about a certain matter and learnt the benefits from your point of view.

●  He got to learn most of the things from you and was extremely grateful for this.

●  You standing up against the rude rumors about him made him devoted to you, his only friend.

●  He promised that he will never leave you until he meets with his downfall which he will never allow.

Felix Volturi.

●  Friendship with him was extremely complicated.

●  He had extreme mood swings. For a moment, he was a jolly man then the next minute, he would turn into a raging monster.

●  But to him, you were someone who was really special to him.

●  Gifting you, the things you like made him feel proud to keep you happy.

●  He just had two goals in his life. 1. Volturi tasks, 2. Your happiness.

●  For some reason, he always felt that you will leave him but then again, you would never abandon your best friend.

●  These are the few things that makes him feel content with his immortal life.

Alec Volturi.

●  Friendship with this tough young man was difficult from the very beginning. His sadist nature did scare you sometimes but then again, he was the very caring-protective friend that every person desires for.

●  Opening up; being turned at such a young age wasn't something that anyone will ever like. He had his own insecurities about himself so, did you about yourself. You both sharing secrets together helped him to open up with you even more.

●  Getting along with each other was a bit challenging since, he preferred to keep his feelings to himself while, you were always comfortable to express yourself to him.

●  Alec was always the guy who cared for you like he did for his sister. He often was the most  mischevious among you and Jane. His humour was hillarious which is too much for an introverted guy like him.

●  You hoped that he is able to control the monster in him which he tries to conceal, afterall you didn't want your best friend to get engulfed in the very darkness which he once survived from.

Jane Volturi.

●  Strictness, strictness, strictness. Being best  friends with this immortal young lady has its own perk of mom behavior since she was taught to be more mature in her childhood though, from what Alec once accidentally blurted to you was that her anger always got the best of her.

●  She was always doubtful about you befriending someone else. Sometimes, Jane just never get it, why were you friends with her when she was the being whom everyone were scared of.