Felix Volturi x Gangster reader part 2

So here you go beauties, I finally updated the 2nd part. And it took me forever to realize that I am such a stupid person who has an amazing request pending but I forgot about it. So, this amazing request has been requested by yunnoitwasshorty. Sorry darling for doing it so late. I hope you enjoy it. So Imma shut the fūck up now!

Your POV.

I don't know but I was feeling relaxed after a long time. I opened my eyes and I saw a different scenery. It wasn't my room. I was tucked into a big white fluffy blanket. And who the fūck changed my clothes! Goddamn it I have so many questions but no one is here to respond me in here!

I sat up and turned around to look at the room properly. I didn't seem to have any friend who has a home without any weapons.

I stepped my feet into the carpet which laid on the entire pavement leaving those furnitures perfectly shaping.

I stepped infront of the mirror as I looked at my y/h/c hair soft. Well I didn't seem to brush my hair last night then who could have done it?

My pajamas seemed of my choice. You know like totally comfy.

Suddenly someone grabbed the door knob and turned it to open it

Suddenly someone grabbed the door knob and turned it to open it. I saw the man Felix his chalky pale skin with a little tint of olive complexion. And his short cropped brunnete hair. His tall 6'7 was really an impressive height.

He smiled just seeing my face like an idiot. Okay however never mind but his smile is cute, I seem to have a good time staring at his happy face.

"Morning y/n, did you sleep well?" He asked politely and wanting to know about me.

"Morning to you as well Felix. Yes I did sleep well. Thanks for asking." I replied him. But he really seem to be trying to impress me. You know yesterday I saw his hair was messy not nice and his outfit was terrible as well. But he is looking classy right now. "Besides how are you doing?" I asked.

He gave me sheeply grin. "Uh.. I am doing great as well. Thank .. you also for asking me. Umm do you like your new room?"

"Yeah it's a nice place" I replied to him with a gentle smile nodding while looking at the room to show appreciation.

"Umm don't worry Renata changed your clothes and your outfits are in the closet. You can freshen up." He said because he suspecting that I might think him of some kind of pervert person. But I guess he is really excited for me. That might be rare for a giant size Vampire but he is actually a baby in his heart.

"Uhm I don't worry about it cuz I am comfortable with you." I said as he couldn't help but to smile like an idiot.  I wonder I guess Vampires can't blush at all. Otherwise he would be like this:

 Otherwise he would be like this: