Alec Volturi X Reader X Child

Requested by AbiLeis

Warning aged up! ⚠️ Smut!

Your POV.

I were waiting sitting under the tree beside my house for your childhood love Aleczandar. I knew this really well that no one likes him and his sister Jane. But I loved him no matter what he is. It was really really weird for two babies born together in that time. But it was okay. Suddenly I heard a male voice calling "Y/n". I stood up right that Moment knowing it was no one else but him. I smiled and turned around and saw him. His blue eyes that captured my beauty filled with love and affection for me since he saw me for the first time. I ran towards him and he picked me up and hugged me.

"How have you been my little girl?" He asked holding me in his arms

"Miserable without you"

"One-day we both will be together for forever" he said kissing me top of the head

I dragged him inside my home because the only person is my grandma and she is asleep. I closed the curtains letting him enter inside my room. Then closed the door then I sat on his lap. Then I hugged him tightly. He slided his hands under my top rubbing the soft warm skin with his hands lovingly. I put my lips on his. And he kissed me back passionately. Then he pulled my dress up. Then he removed the rubber like cloth binded tightly around my chest. Then he began to kiss my neck to my  underarms. I was moaning in pleasure. I removed his clothes. As I  laid on the bed. And he pulled out my skirt. He was on me setting my whole body on fire kissing me and carresing my body. While his member was tickling my core from outside so that I crave for him. He put his mouth on my right breast gently sucking it. I  were roaming his back with pleasure with your hands waiting for that Moment. He licked my neck. Then he kissed my left breast all over again then kissing my navel. I couldn't help but purr in the delight of his touch. "Do you want to?" He asked gently. I nodded. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "If it hurts you will tell me then I will stop" he said. I couldn't believe how much loving can a person be. He is so Gentle and sweet. He never vents out his fustration. He goes down spreading wide my legs. Then he lets his member to enter inside me. His member's head was going inside you. And I couldn't feel anything more than pleasure. It was going deeper and deeper. And I were clawing the bedsheets with pleasure and sweat in my whole body. He was giving wet kisses to my neck. Then I understood that right moment that he was close. I  kissed his shoulder arm. And his hands pressed on my palms so that I feel calm. But I was feeling only love towards him. Ahh his member was inside me deeply. He thrusted it back and forth. After half an hour. When we both were done. I was laying on his chest facing him. Resting my head on him. He's arms around me and kissing me top of the head.

"How much you love me?"  I asked him

"That much that I can dream to have a family with you" he replied carresing your hair

"Do you like girls or boys?"

He smiled at me and said "a little version of me because you love me"

After 2 hours he left for his home I want to sleep but after two days you were bathing as usual. But I was feeling something pressure inside you. Then I vomited 3 times. I found out that instant moment that I was pregnant. I began to cry, because I didn't know that it will be all so soon. How will I face the people? But Aleczandar his reputation is  not good. What if the people try to kill my baby? No matter what happens I will not let a single soul to harm my child or my love.  Alas! No one is around what's wrong. I walked towards where the crowd. I saw Aleczandar and Jane tied with the hay. The priest was chanting ritual things. They are being accused for witchcrafting. Oh no! They are going to burn them! Oh God please no! Don't do that they don't practice any witchcrafting. I ran towards them. But I was stopped by my grandma. She knows about my likings for Aleczandar.