𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 : (𝐚.𝐯 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

☪ Summary: You kill someone because of the hateful lust, you have in you and Alec is proud of you.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): psychopath!reader, dark themes, mentions of blood and death.

You clamped your hand pressing on that man's mouth, muffling his screams as you had him pinned to the wall. You looked at the sharp dagger again in your fingers, taking it in position. Finally, you will use it for some better purpose. You gripped the handle of the dagger, stabbing it directly into his stomach. The sound was a melody to your ear.

Now, it was time to choose: slow death with pain or an easy death with satisfaction? You had to pick one. You pulled out the dagger from his stomach which was covered in blood. The man started to move, shuddering up in pain. The screams were muffled by the tight grip of your hand.

Without any warning, you stabbed it back at that place of his stomach where you stabbed before. His eyes rolled at the back of his head. This stab must have been painful to him. Poor human…. How unfortunate, you still don't pity him.

“(Y/N).” Alec's voice halted, making you turn around to face him. You pulled the dagger back in your hands, waving at him with bloody hands.

“Hey Alec!” You greeted him, whispering with a big smile on your face. His gaze observed the entire state. You removed your hand from the man's mouth, he fell on the ground with blood pouring out of his stomach, released from your grip.

“(Y/N)...” He rushed near to you, cupping your face in the palms of his hand. He pressed an overprotective kiss on the crown of your head. “I was so worried for you.” He kept you snuggling to his chest, lovingly, pressing kisses on your forehead.

“I am sorry….” You pouted like a young child, looking at him apologetically, “I was getting rid of this trash. He was nothing but a burden on earth!”

He chuckled, watching you to glare at the human whom you just killed. He again pulled you in his arms, pressing a kiss on your forehead. He smiled at you, adoring your features that were smeared with the droplets of blood. “How can you be so perfect for me?”

You giggled like a child, “I was perfect from the beginning. Now, help me to get rid of this trash.”

He knew that you were referring to the human whom you just killed. Suddenly, he noticed the dagger in your hands. He raised an eyebrow, “You killed him with this toy?”

“Yeah, I find this more peaceful to use more than my ability because I got to see the fear and pain by using this which I don't get to see by using my abilities.” You shrugged, nodding looking at the dagger who is your best friend.

“Let's go and get rid of the trash.” He said, agreeing with you as his eyes observed the corpse, amazed at the merciless way you killed the human.

I can honestly imagine book Alec and Astrid to be like this but I still wrote this with reader insert.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ •  ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Vote
&
Comment

If want to,then follow.

⌞ °  • + • ° ⌟