Smut!Alec Volturi x Female Reader ⚠️

Requested by Volturifan22.

Warning: Alec is aged upto 18, smut, fingering, breeding kink, mentions of edging, mentions of overstimulation.

The last few moans came out of your mouth after your second orgasm of the night, because Alec's amazing  fingers pumping in and out of you for hours. He had had you on the edge so many times that night you were unsure if it classified as edging or overstimulation. You were raw and swollen and sore.

You were not sure how much desperate you were for him. It was always Alec's habit to tease you and prepare you for him.

He always gave you the pleasure that no one else could give. Alec was now rearranging your bodies at the position the way he was planning to have you.

“You ready to cum for me one more time babe?” He asked smirking, eyes never leaving yours as he crawled in between your legs. He hovered over you, his strong arms keeping him up,and filled your face with kisses while he waited for you to respond him what he wanted to hear from you.

“Yes... please,” you replied, still desperate for him, arching your back so your body was flush up against his. You wanted him inside you since so long.

“I’ll even make it easy for you this time,” he said, pulling back and winking at you playfully. You didn't like it all whenever he was always teasing you delaying your needs. He noticed your brows furrow in confusion, he continued,“Just lay back and milk my cock. What you think,hm?” He asked, his erected manhood was trailing up and down of your slit. 

Your breath hitched at his words, letting him know all too well that it sounded more than great to you. Without any warning he was plunging his manhood inside you with little resistance due to how stretched you had been previously. He was always surprising.

“Fuck, you are still so tight after all of that. You   are so perfect. You have the perfect little delicious pussy, Don’t you Hot stuff?” You nodded helplessly at his words holding your lips together. Unable to produce anymore than moans as he kept hitting all the right spots inside of you. 

It didn’t take long for either of you to reach your release. You released with a loud whimper and the second he felt your walls tighten around him, he was racing towards his own finish. You were now panting sweating tiredly yet in pleasure

“Tell me where you want me to cum.Tell me,” He demanded roughly, his large hands grabbing your hips to bring your body as close to your crotches touching each other's. All he could do was slowly move inside of you. He was completely inside you.

“Please CUM INSIDE ME!” You begged letting a desperate cry out.

“Good girl!” he closed his eyes slightly smiling. As he came, buried all the way deep inside of you. You could feel him filling you up. Rope after rope of his hot semen burning your insides. Yet you were delighted.

When he finally pulled out. Before his cum could spill from your tiny hole, he pushed the semen back inside you with his two fingers keeping you fill.

“We don't want them to spill.” He grinned mischeviously.
You rolled your eyes at his childishness then finally laughed at his words.
You both then gossiped entire night then he finally decided to clean you up in warm bath.

“You have been bad boy today Alec.” You breathed as you felt your insides to pain.

He smiled Innocently, “Thank you!”

Question: Did you ever said ‘Thanks’ to your doctor?

Athour: I always do. I'm a good girl. 😊