A Blissful Night (Felix Volturi x Amor) ⚠︎

Warning(s): Mentions of poverty.

A/N: I respect every proffesion. Trust me, I don't know myself what I have written.

I wasn't able to help myself but to sway my hips along with the music, dancing dreamily. I was drunk. I drank too much but I didn't care. I was free to dance and move. I grooved along with the crowd who were doing the same.

Suddenly, I felt an urge to throw up. Pressure began to build up inside my chest. I stopped dancing. My eyes searched for the nearby washroom.

Clamping my mouth, I ran towards the direction where I saw the sign of a loo sticker on the blue door. I wasn't sure about the colour because the disco ball could make anyone see different colours. Pushing the crowd, making my way in. I pushed the blue door open. The washroom thankfully had lights on instead of disco lights.

I saw the sink. Entering inside the washroom, no one was present there. Maybe, I was the one who drank too much?

I held my hair up, so that I could vomit properly. I let myself to throw up the mixture flow from me, it made me feel so uneasy. I didn't care. I just wanted to feel good. 

When I was done, I looked myself in the mirror. My makeup was ruined. The foundation, I applied wore off. I was sweating too much. The texture of the brown eyeshadow which I applied was now ruined, smudged because of the sweat.

My lips weren't looking mosturized, but dry and cracky. The red lipstick, I applied made my lips look like a cracked red glass. My skintone looked darker than I was.

I was just a simple girl who arrived in the city in hopes to earn some money. But the world made me something, I never wanted to become. No girl would ever want to become the proffesion, I work for. My work had no respect. Afterall, I am nothing but a hoe.

No one was choosing me to sleep with. How will I send money this month? Sighing, I managed to tie my hair in a bun. I turned the tap on, letting my hands touch the warm water, providing me comfort.

I splashed the water on my face, letting my skin feel the comfy warmth of the water. I rubbed my face using my hands along with applying the soap.

I washed my face. I wanted to look myself in the mirror. How I look without makeup? I wasn't able to recognize the reflection on the mirror at first. But it was me. I was looking like a newborn baby.

I grazed my slender fingers down my smooth skin which had light pores. I was looking angelic. But I knew, no one wants my innocent self. They just want a slut who wears a lot of make up. I loved myself like this. But I won't get any money if I be myself.

I pulled a towel wipe from the wooden box that rested beside the counter of the sink. I dabbed the towel on my chest which got drenched when I was washing my face.

Thankfully, I was wearing a red dress with a V neck which didn't cause a lot problem. My ivory complexion was beautiful. Even though, I hated the freckles of my chest.

“Hello, milady. Do you mind to talk with me for a moment?” I turned around to see a tall man. He was really tall than any other average man, I see. He had cropped black hair. Dressed in Black coat. He seemed like some royal member. The necklace of his neck told me so. Shaped in V. What could that possibly mean?