PRECIOUS 3 (marcus x sassy caring reader)

Marcus tried to mouth whatever he was planning to say but gasped.

As y/n was finding this action of Marcus's really cute as she giggled quietly.

Marcus stared at y/n for a while, "Dear, mmm...... Did you miss me?"

Y/n stared at the wall thinking what to say, as she nodded at Marcus, "yes, I di...d".

Marcus smiled politely thinking how much adorable would y/n look as a blushy human,"I missed you as well". Which caused y/n's lip to curl up into a beautiful smile. "But dear, may I ask the reason to rebuke my brothers so badly", Marcus whispered softly admiring y/n's beautiful smile on her face.

Y/n pulled out the chair beside Marcus and sat on that placing her hand on his hand which was resting on his thigh, "that is I care for the twins, they both forgot their playful mischiefs and the joys which they once used to used to do. But unfortunately their traumatic past lives made it so depressing. As a vampire, I can never have children. But they both always awake the motherly affections inside me. I can't help but to care for them". Y/n would definitely cry explaining her affections and Protectiveness for the Volturi twins. As marcus pulled her gently into his arms running his fingers down y/n's hair.

"It's ok dear, I am certain you will be a good mother to them".

-"are you sure?".

"Absolutely my dearest", Marcus smiled softly because he was in relief having his mate into his arms.

-"Marcus, we are mates but why don't we behave as mates? Is it Didyme's death which pain never eased the pain in your heart even by the joy having me?".

Marcus laughed softly, "my dear, undoubtedly Didyme was the love of my life. But you are my present. You are my precious. Also you are the love of my life", Marcus spoke the love sentence really carefully because he wasn't sure enough that y/n loves him as well.

Y/n's eyes filled with venom tears as she tightened her grip around Marcus, "you do love me as .... well??".

Marcus smirked all of a sudden, "want me to prove my love for you?".

Y/n narrowed her eyes observing Marcus's face, "and how will you Exactly do that?", As she smirked.

"Actually I never told anyone but I am a love-expert", marcus nodded puffing his chest out.

Y/n gave a fake mind-blowing reaction, "Aw really?".

Marcus nodded, "yes".

"And who asked for your advise my honourable love-expert?", Y/n teased sarcastically.

"Caius did, Chelsea did".

Y/n sighed in happiness, "no wonder mister love-expert you impressed me". As she smirked.

"Did I ?".

Y/n nodded, "Absolutely".

"I love you precious", marcus kissed her forehead closing his eyes.

Y/n accepted the kiss with a smile formed on her face closing her eyes, "I love you too love-expert".

End

I hope you enjoyed it