When you are on your period (Demetri)

Demetri:

- legit is highly worried

- tries his best to keep Felix away from you. Because he will make fun of your period and it will upset you more.

- brings your favorite foods

- you keep shouting on him. Which causes him to get scared of you.

- "like you can't do a single thing! You are such a useless Vampire!"

- Felix will send you funny memes then when you are laughing then suddenly bed got stained!

- demetri will never touch your hygeine products no matter what happens!

- but he will research about your period

- he will listen all the cussings you are offering to him without any objection.

- Caius will be like "oh it seems like our Tracker is going through a hard time!" *Sarcastically*

- you would more likely to cuddle with the soft, fluffy blankets and visions by turning on the Air-conditioner.

- Also you hate to wash your bloody stuff

- you keep praying that no woman goes through this bloody situation

- in one word you hate your period

- but when you feel lonely. Demetri will jump out of nowhere and pull you into his lap.

-"I love you, do you love me?"

-YOU would highly blush then "I will answer if I get my favorite food"

- demetri would run to get your favorite food because he loves to hear loving words from you.

- after eating

- demetri would be like "mi amor you were about to answer me something"

- "oh really I forgot. Why don't you bring me my favorite drink maybe after that I can answer you"

- Demetri's reaction: