FOREVER (felix volturi x reader)

Athour note: Requests are open. And this fic is small not big.

For yunnoitwasshorty

Suicidal thoughts, bullying, Self harm.

Felix's age in this fic is 20.

Y/n came back from her school after getting bullied by her seniors and rushed into her room in the castle. She closed the door hurriedly. As heavy tears fell from her Beautiful eyes. She had a pain in her chest. Why people have to do it to her? Why is she so unlucky? Why didn't she just died before being the victim of all this Shit?! She had so many questions to God. But will he answer them. No. Is she a piece of trash that people behave so badly with her? Her parents were toxic.
The moment when she needed her family the most. They weren't for her. They ignored her or called her ‘Illucitive’ that she imagines things. Sometimes her family behaved as if she doesn't exist.
Her mother disliked her increasing body size. She got annoyed and Sometimes even bodyshamed her. Her parents never really expected things from her. According to them, Y/n was only a burden.
She was always made feel insecure.

Then came Felix a vampire in her life who changed her life. Who saw her as perfection. He loved listening her to talk. How much she felt shy around him. Felix again used to get amused when Y/n used to get in her badass mood. Oh much that Vampire loved his sweet mate y/n. That to ensure that y/n receives absolutely perfect education, Felix pleaded to Aro. Obviously Aro had to approve afterall y/n was a sweetheart.

No one felt Marcus's pain for centuries. But y/n, she didn't leave any stones unturned to bring Marcus out of his depression. Oh how much this human was sweet.

Y/n sobbed hugging her knees to her chest curling herself sitting in front of the door.

In the counter

Felix leaned on the edge of the counter table of the secretary. Valentina the new secretary looked up from her laptop.

“Before you ask. Lemme tell you. She came back from her school 23 minutes ago. ” Valentina snapped knowing that Felix was about to ask her about y/n.

Felix threw his hands up in surrender moving away from the table. “Thanks Boss!” he joked as he vamp sped Infront of y/n's locked door.

Y/n continued to sob as her heavy salty tears were burning up her cheeks flooding her eyes Making her shirt drench in her tears. Her heart beating fast because of crying (release of emotional hormones).

Felix understood right away what happened.

As he spoke in softly in a deep breath, “Y/n? Darling please open the door. I need to see you.”

Y/n stood up from the floor. As she wiped her cheeks using her wrists. She sniffled.

As she finally turned the door knob unlocking it pushing the door away. As Felix looked into her drenched eyes. And y/n was looking down.

Felix's eyes scanned his mate up and down.

As he pulled her in his strong arms hugging her lovingly.

“I love you.” felix whispered inhaling y/B's Beautiful scent.

Y/n broke down. She embraced the Vampire tightly not letting him go as if he was her teddy bear.

“lix..... I don't want to live anymore!” y/n sobbed crying more loudly in pain.

Oh how much this words broke his heart.

“no Baby girl.” he cooed pushing y/n's y/h/c hair behind her ear. “if you don't want to  live anymore. Then I don't want to live as well!” he whimpered.

“lix... Don't ...” y/n pleaded snuggling in his arms more.

“if you want me to kill them.. then I will-“

Y/n didn't let him to finish as she covered his mouth with her small hand.

“Just tell me you will be with me” y/n muttered as a tear drop rushed down her cheeks.

Felix's eyes filled with venom tears thinking how much Innocent his mate is. Y/n removed her hand from his mouth.

“I'm with you.” felix assured tilting his head a bit.

Y/n softly smiled.

Felix picked her up as he sat on the bed. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she rested in his lap hugging his chest. As y/n looked up. Her lips met with his lips. Their tongues wrapped around each other.

Promising That they will never leave each other and will be for each other and never batray each other. Will maintain their trust forever.