Toxic |YANDERE!Aro Volturi x Female Reader| ⚠︎

Warning (s): Slow burn relationship, angst, language which means cussing only for the bitches who say my language is that and that etc (the bitch knows who tf she is), Yandere Aro,  Anyways, love you.

              Aro had been watching you. To say clearly, his eyes were on you since you arrived in the castle, late than usual. He carefully observed you from the distance. Anger began to burn inside him as he began to notice those lovebites on your neck, the white shirt—you wore today was looking wrinkled. His mate has been cheating on someone. He didn't love you, infact he cannot love anyone. But you belong to him only.

He is the only one who can touch you, ruin you, destroy you. Not anyone else. He didn't have the ability to love but you were everything that he desired in his mind. No one ever had the audacity to speak so clever, looking in the eye with the Volturi Kings but you didn't fear anyone. You had the perfect body which would fit perfectly moulding around him. He never had sex with you but it seemed that his girl needs to get punished.

Pressuring down the knob, the door was unlocked as he stepped his feet inside the room. The lime scent of your gorgeous body lingered in your clothes which were currently on the white marble floor. He was able to hear the sounds of the shower which meant you are taking shower.

You stepped out of the washroom, closing the door. You wrapped the white towel around your naked body, moving towards the dressing table to apply the lotion on your body, you panicked looking at his reflection on the mirror. Turning around only to find him smirking at you. He tilted his head, looking at you, finding peace to see you terrified from him.

“Are you scared, babygirl?” He questioned innocently, slowly taking his steps towards you. You glared daggers at him, clutching the towel that covered your modesty. He looked at your entire body properly which was covered by that towel that hid the most valuable places of your body.

You snarled at him, “What the fuck do you want Aro?” Aro won't deny but you look really amazing when your hair and body is drenched after shower. You were looking pure and precious,just the thing he loved about you. It made his venom boil when you let someone inferior to you to touch you. You are his— the only person equal to him.

“I want you to know whom you belong to.” Aro lowly growled, making you smirk at him. You laid on the bed, widening your legs open. The rivalry between you two was never ending. You snickered, rolling your eyes, “Aro, you married Sulpicia who cheated on you. While, I waited for you since the beginning but you never married me. Now, when your dick got hard then you remembered about (Y/N)?”

Aro moved closer to you, his hand wrapped around your throat. He didn't grip but kept in his hold as controlling. He said, “I have always cared for you. You know, this really well that I cannot love anyone but you are my special person the only one whom I am devoted to.” You knew that he never lied to you but it didn't exactly meant that he tells you all the truth either.

“Them please me, Aro.” You breathed, looking directly in his eyes with lust. He growled inside her throat, releasing his hold from your neck, taking off his clothes, now they were on the floor. He smirked, looking at your body from your head to your toes. The cold fingers pulled the corner of the towel, taking it off from your body. His face was on your stomach, placing soft kisses down your navel now replacing them with open mouthedly.

       You were a moaning mess, suddenly your arms were shackled to the headboard. Looking at his face, you opened your legs for him. His thumb roamed in circular motion around your clit as he questioned, “Are you desperate for me, my little mate?” His raspy tone and his skilled thumb was making your insides clenched in your stomach even though, he didn't enter inside you. You nodded, faster now getting way too much desperate for him. You were not able to move because of the shackles since you are a hybrid.

He made you look at him, by holding your chin with his royal like index finger. “Words. Darling, use words.” He said. You licked his fingers. “I need you, my lord.” You panted, licking his fingers. He gave you a satisfied look, before dipping his head down, teasing you with his vibrating lips. You rolled your eyes at the back of your head, whimpering in pleasure. Screaming for more.

You growled at him when he stood up not giving you what you want. He started to get dressed and you watched him confusedly. He was completely dressed, turning at you, he said, “You didn't earn it to prove that you deserve it.”

You argued, “Aro, I will suck your dick, let you fuck me more days. What else you want me to do?” You were at the most highest level of desperation. Just after teasing you, he cannot leave you like this.

“I don't fuck hoes,” He smiled at you,fixing the sleeve buttons of his shirt and you got the answer, he continued, “What made you think that after you slept with Caius, I will accept you? You are not pure anymore.” He found out about everything. Unlocking the shackles and giving you the towel, he left.

— • —