Fated (Caius Volturi x Female Reader)

Requested by Baddie091705

     Everything changed when you left him. He was a vampire. He belongs to that kind who once murdered your family. You hated this, why a vampire? You were a witch but mated to a vampire? You were already tired of all this. You had to collect gifts for your witch godmother but meeting with him was unexpected. Fate—you hated this.

           Your family never harmed anyone but those vampires made you an orphan when you were just a 9 year old. You were living a peaceful and happy life with your family in your childhood until those two vampires, Vladimir and Stefan, killed your family because they didn't agree to ruin the Volturi by supporting them in their ill motives.

Suddenly a white haired man grabbed you by the wrist. You screamed, looking at his red eyes and the corpses lying on the ground. “Oh shoot!” You yelled. Suddenly, a blur came from behind grabbing the man by his neck, snapping the head off.

You saw the blonde hair. Caius. It was him who saved you but why? You made it clear that you don't want him. He turned around, looking at you. He ran close to you, cupping your face in his big cold hands. He cooed, “Are you okay, my love?”

He was being so careful and gentle as if talking with a baby. You saw the face which he lighted in fire. It was Vladimir who just got killed. You remembered him from your childhood. He said before leaving when it will be time, he will kill you as well.

“You saved me...” You muttered, looking down at disappointment. It wasn't any rumor that the Volturi and the romanian coven were enemies. Because of that coven, you swore to leave your mate. You didn't know how to apologise to Caius. You were not even sure that he will accept your apology.

“Love, it's my duty. That bastard was the enemy of our coven and he tried to hurt you. I wish, I'd killed him in much more of a painful way by one of my guards.” He mumbled to himself with pure hatred for Vladimir.

You gasped looking at him, tears streamed down your cheeks, “I am really sorry! I- I don't know how to apologise to you, Caius...I am so sorry..”

He immediately pulled you in his chest, lovingly. He rubbed your back, soothingly which helped you to calm down. “It's fine, love. Let me take you to our home.”

With that he picked you up in bridal style which made you blush instantly, you never had any romantic encounters in your life. He chuckled, looking at your red face. “The car is waiting there. So, don't worry. I am not going to embarrass you.”