𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

Hey, my sweethearts! I am really sorry for not updating any of the queued requested oneshots yet. I had to work on my other books too, hope you understand. Love you all, enjoy these headcanons for now.

        ●  He is always going to be surprised at first since he thought you to be dramatic like some women but he didn't know that you are like this.

        ●  He grew a habit living with tough females, having you as his mate made him really responsible.

       ●  He at first behaves somewhat like awkward but then gets along with you a lot when he learns about your cute habits.

      ● He loves it when you give him your puppy eyes.

      ● He buys you stuff toys and enjoys watching you cuddle with it.

      ● He once bought you a big white fluffy teddy bear and you decorated it on your bed.

      ● If someone hurts you then he gets really angry. He just can't watch you to get hurt.

      ● You get to pick his outfit.

      ● Forehead kisses are his habit.

      ● "Sweet girl, sweet baby, beautiful. "

      ● Get used to these nicknames.

      ● He loves it when you work hard to get his attention.

      ●  He watches the movies which he doesn't like only because of you.

      ● If you know how to knit and stich; gifting him one of your accessory will make him feel special.

     ●  He buys you everything you want.

     ●  Well, he treats you like a child always.

     ●  Trust me, Jane is an over-protective friend.

     ●   Caius behaves especially nicely with you.

     ●  Smiles are always exchanged, no matter what kind of mood he is in.

     ● The reason Caius is nice to you because of Demetri. He doesn't like it at ALL if someone misbehaves with you.

     ●  You are always guarded by someone because anyone can take advantage of your goodness.

       ●  He is not the letter type person. (Don't expect me write something that I cannot imagine him doing.)

       ●  He remembers you a lot whenever he is away from you because of the missions.

       ●  He doesn't snatch you away from your family, in fact he takes you to meet with them often.

       ● Jane is really fond of you because of your pure innocence. She saw fake innocent people but after meeting with you, it changed her mind regarding humans.

       ●  Felix is really careful around.

        ●  Because that tall mister cannot afford to break you in pieces by hugging you.

        ●  Felix tells you all the secrets of Demetri that he has been hiding since centuries even from Aro. (Don't ask how he manages to do that.)

        ●  Marcus is amused by you.

        ●  Everyone listens to you.

        ●  The castle started to get used to your loving atmosphere.

        ●  Everyone of them are over-protective about you.

         ● Alec is favourite guard because whatever you ramble to him, he listens to them without any questions just nods.

         ●  When you end making a fuss in the kitchen of the castle, Chelsea gives you a clean chit saving you.

         ●  When you give Aro your hillarious  ideas about trials, everyone tries their best not to burst out in laughter.

         ●  It's a relationship like a "Slytherin and Hufflepuff" type.

         ●  If you want children then be aware, he will be over-excited for the baby.

         ●  He will be worried for you 24/7.

          ●   He won't be able to concentrate on his duties and missions.

          ●  He won't move a bit from you.

          ●  Amun comes to visit you afterall, no matter what happens Amun is still Demetri's sire. And they kinda have a long distance fatherly and son type of relationship.

          ●  And you being the cutest person alive, end up patching them up by making them hug each other.

          ●  Once your baby is born, Demetri being the PROUDEST dad ever, becomes so adorable with the baby.

          ●  He turns you at the right time but still remains worried whether you will make it or not.

           ●  But when you finally open your eyes as an immortal, he at first observes your behavior since lots of people change their behavior and personality once they are turned.

           ●  When he noticed that your behavior didn't change at all, he engulfed you in a hug.

           ●  You both meet with your baby after you are done feeding.

           ● You were amazed by being a vampire.

           ● *coughs*  Romance gets really steamy....after your transformation.

           ●  And trust me, having *coughs* ahem as a vampire itself is a different kind of experience since you are able to feel everything.

           ●  His main target is to love you always.

           ●  No matter what happens, our tracker boy is forever gonna be the best over-protective boyfriend/husband/mate.

           ●  You are his personal cuddle bag.

           ●  Bonus: He stops flirting with others after meeting with you because he knows that you are so delicate!