Smut!(Caius Volturi x Female Reader x Demetri Volturi)⚠︎

Warning(s): Smut, Oral (female and male both receiving), anal sex, vaginal sex, hair pulling, cum play, threesome, fingering, spanking, language, dirty talk, masturbation, +round 2. Don't read if you are a baby.

Besides, I have written a threesome for the first time. Feedback will be appreciated.

|××××××××××|××××××××××|

"Fuck!" You moaned, as you increased the volume of the vibrator, sliding over your clitoris feeling pleasure over your pubic flesh. Your head fell at the back of the pillow as you widened your legs more. Suddenly the lights were turned on, making your eyes open wide in fear that someone in the castle learnt about your dirty secret. You spranged up on the bed,covering yourself with the blankets. Lifting your gaze up from the shame only to find Caius standing there.

"(Y/N)?" He said softly as if not surprised,tilting his head slightly. His hand fell beside his hips from the switch which he just turned on. You gulped down wanting nothing but to die in shame that your coven leader knows about your horniness that you were not able to find your mate and started to fuck yourself.

Clenching your eyes shut in shame, knowing that this news will spread like fire around the castle, everyone will gossip about your dirty secrets. You stuttered, "M-Master..." The reputation which you built over the years now finished in a snap fingers thanks to your horniness.

You heard his foot steps approaching towards you. "(Y/N), dear calm down. Don't be scared." He said. You were able to feel the smirk on his face as he talked even though your eyes were closed. Sighing, you opened your eyes, looking at the floor sadly.

He lifted your chin up with his index finger, making you look at him. You watched his dark burgundy eyes now turning onyx the more he stared in yours. "Oh you poor thing." He mocked with the shit eating grin on his face making you pout.

"Everyone will make fun of me now." You mumbled, looking at down at your lap, your fingers fidgeting with the fabric of the towel which you laid under you so that the bedsheets doesn't get smeared because of your cum.

He made you look at him,gripping your chin, harshly this time. He furrowed his eyebrows looking in your eyes. You were ashamed to say this out loud but you had a crush on him since the day, you first met with him. "No one will," He promised,"Because the news won't go out."

You smirked at him, all innocence now gone. "And I don't take anything for free." You stated, with the seductive tone that made him smirk at you, as you watched him to remove the blankets from your body, he bit his bottom lip getting a good view of your naked self.

"You look delicious." You heard Demetri from the door step, he was smirking at you as he eyed your body lustfully. Caius shifted uncomfortably from you, thinking that his image is ruined that a volturi leader was being cosy with a naked female guard. Fuck Caius, he forgot to shut the door, no wonder how Demetri get to enter inside your room. Demetri locked the room properly, walking towards the bed you were sitting on.

Demetri smirked slyly at Caius who was looking down at his feet, "Master Aro sent me to take the jet file from you but I didn't know that something interesting was going on here." You knew this really well that he was referring about you. If vampires could go red then Caius would go red like chilly in embarrassment.

You were enough of this. You stood up on the bed, not caring that you were naked and in front of you were two men standing. And Demetri was your best friend. You stated out loud, "Fine okay! I am horny and I don't have any boyfriend. I was using a vibrator," You showed the black vibrator, "Caius walked in and I was scared that it would make rumors. And I am desperate for a dick...." With that you whined at your last words, sitting on the bed, looking at your lap as you were back fidgeting with the fabric of the towel.