𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧||𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫||

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: After returning back to the place for your brother Demetri's insistence, where you wished you had never returned, but something unexpected happens which was related with you, and it effects the entire Volturi.

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴(𝘀): Angst, Cheating, mentions of blood, smoking cigarettes, sexual references, Language, slight fluff. Alec is aged upto 18!

 Alec is aged upto 18!

Theodore Volturi

-

Demetri knew that dangers won't leave him ever. He was also aware that you hate the Volturi, because you have always thought them to be some maniacs who enslaved those people only because of their supernatural gift to use to make their coven appear to be powerful. He missed you but since the moment you were bought in the Volturi, everyone had problems with you because of your cheerful personality since they didn't find you intimidating enough to be a Volturi but still tolerated you because of your gift to control metal. You hated to live like this, it felt like to be trapped and being controlled by someone to not be yourself. You were forced to behave tough and scary, even though you didn't like all this. They didn't make you feel like you were free. You were suffocating by staying there. Soon, you had no option but to leave from there to not drive yourself crazy. He called you back and you had to return because he won't give up and you also craved to see your brother no matter how much you denied.
"So you called me because of this?" You questioned, looking at your brother who was already fed up with your rants since you arrived which was half an hour ago. Demetri sighed, "Why are you behaving like this, (Y/N)? You weren't like this," He looked at you with his pleading eyes, "If possible then please behave normal."
You scoffed rolling your eyes, "Seriously brother? I don't even feel welcomed in here. And about behaving normal. They are not worth enough to deserve it."

Demetri already had enough of your rude behavior. He has been living with this coven since centuries. He never understood what makes you feel so suffocated that you didn't even bother to visit him once in a few centuries. Since you left the coven, it was always him who visited you in Russia while you never came back until now. He was embarrassed about your misbehavior. Felix greeted you politely when you arrived and he was really happy to you but you told him not to pretend. Everyone was tired of your misbehavior. Demetri wasn't to look anyone at the eye because his dearest sister has been behaving rudely since she arrived.

"(Y/N), calm down. Can we talk without any arguments? Please." He tried for the last time, looking at you as you sat on the bed properly, paying heed to his words. You gave in only because he asked nicely, despite knowing that your brother has never behaved harshly with you. He has always spoilt you and treated you like a princess.

He understood that your behavior wasn't your fault. It was always because you had no one to look up at. After your parents' death, he had to work hard at trading and due to the unfortunate circumstances, he wasn't able to pay attention to your upbringing properly. How could he? He was just a young boy just a few years older than you but he had so many responsibilities loading on his shoulders. It was enough for him to try at that age. He always made sure to feed you at due time and give you everything before you could ask. He didn't want to ruin your childhood by making you grow faster than your age by giving you responsibilities. He didn't get to enjoy his childhood but he found happiness when he watched you to enjoy yours.