when you are on your period (Jane Volturi)

- you must have to drink water repeatedly so, that you don't secrete dry blood.

- you have to care for your hygeine especially

- if you skip having fruits then Jane will not talk with you for 28 days.

- she doesn't let you to have Chocolate.

- she arranges germ-killing baths for You.

- she makes sure that you scrub your body really well or else dead skin cells can be really dangerous for you.

- she doesn't let you to use beauty soap, you have to use anti-germ soap.

- she will make you wash your hands repeatedly.

- she observes your liquid intakes.

- for cramps you can take Panadol.

- you have to shampoo your hair after every 2 days.

- you are not allowed to eat any kind of fast-foods.

- however when Jane is not present then if you request to Felix, he will bring you some.

- then Alec will complain against you and felix.

- if you get sick mistakenly then! Felix has to endure Jane's toture. (Poor guy)

- unbelievably Jane knows about all kinds of medicines.

- she gets you comfortable clothes for your movement.

- and if you stain bedsheets then you have to take lessons for how to wear hygeine products.

- she washes your underwears personally, because she knows that you are a way too lazy for doing that.

- late movie nights with Felix!

- if you stay awake after midnight then Jane drags you back in your room by holding your ear.

- Alec makes sure that Jane knows about all your movements, he is nowhere around you, but dunno magically he knows about all your doings.

- long nails are not allowed during your hard days of the month.

- she might be strict but the most caring person ever!