𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 ||𝖣.𝖵 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋||

Warnings: Fluff, romance. DON'T FORGET TO READ THAT, CHILDREN.

Lalalisaitsme

• • •

(Y/N) looked at her parents, Emmet and Rosalie. The parents who adopted her when her biological parents abandoned her. “You will be fine, sweetie.” Rosalie assured her, pulling her to a motherly hug, pressing a kiss on her forehead. (Y/N) was still worried, being a hybrid and meeting with a volturi alone wasn't any normal fact to ignore, afterall.

“But, mom“- She was cut off by Emmet who grabbed the attention towards him. Rosalie tilted her head in a curious way, looking at him.

“What I meant to say is, if he tries to hurt you then I know my kid will whoop their ass off!” Emmet jokes, trying to calm down the current tension atmosphere which was acceptable but he didn't want to discourage his daughter by making her feel that she can't protect herself.

“Emmet, Language!” Rosalie hissed, warning her husband, playfully glaring at him.  She squeezed her daughter's shoulders assuringly— while disciplining her husband.

“Under-control, mom!” Emmet threw his hands up in surrender, joking. A tension ambience broke filling with (Y/N)'s chiming giggles. The father smiled at his daughter— hiding his untold concerned worries for his daughter to go at the Volturi Castle with a volturi guard who is capable of harming her.

      “Be safe dear…..” Rosalie muttered, worriedly, even though vampires were incapable of crying but the concerned tone of Rosalie was screaming her silent sadness that didn't come out as words. The young hybrid nodded with her mother's words like an obedient child— even though, she was 21.

                      “Emmet, Rose! Demetri is here!” The vampire couple along with the hybrid heard Esme's summon. But the matter was different, (Y/N) seemed a bit nervous as her slow beating heart skipped a beat—hearing the name DEMETRI. He was a guy and (Y/N) never talked with any guy except for the members of her family. She was homeschooled and stepping out just meant about the La Push beach and the woods but never at the city.

• • •

The couple escorted their daughter to the doorstep. Demetri decided to wait outside not to enter the house— knowing that the family doesn't trust him enough. And why was he here? Long story, shortly told— Making any hybrid was required to notify the Volturi in 2 months after the hybrid's birth but (Y/N)'s biological family didn't do that and decided to abandon her. The Cullens then took her in but Esme and Carlisle had something else planned in their mind. They knew it really well about Rosalie's crave for a child; her desire to become a mother, to hear the word mom from her child. She could never conceive one but would love to adopt a child, because of her supernatural status, she was unable to. And Emmet would be really happy to have a child and it was predicted in a really special way by the leader of the Olympic Coven along with his sweet wife. And that's how, (Y/N) was raised to be a Cullen. But her birth wasn't notified to the Volturi which led them to arrive at the Cullens again and that's how, it was revealed that (Y/N) was Demetri's mate. And (Y/N) being so young at that time just 13 years old wasn't acceptable for her to know about the mating relationship. And the Cullens and the Volturi made the deal to let (Y/N) meet with her mate Demetri when she will grow up. Demetri didn't care much about (Y/N) at that time nor the idea of having a mate pleased him since he was relaxed with his casanova status. But the time, now finally came—THE TWO LONELY HEARTS WILL BE UNITED FINALLY TO BE IN LOVE AFTER YEARS OF WAITING.

Demetri was in disbelief as he watch the girl, (Y/N) who was said to be his mate to walk towards him. He wasn't able to believe that she was so beautiful. The last of memory of her which he remembered was that she was a cute, little young lady who clinged to her white teddy bear when she looked at him with her (y/e/c) innocent eyes filled with wonder.

Is this what he has been ignoring his entire life? The feeling to have a mate and to be in love? He never thought that he would fall in love with someone whom he never remembered after, he last saw her. Now, without even knowing her and looking at her—all grown up made the tracker fall in love and that too easily? Love is so strange— we never know when it happens.

“Hey…..” He managed to say, his hands pushed inside his pockets. For the first time, he was being nervous to talk with a girl. He gave her a small smile, now straight regretting, thinking that he ruined his image etc.

“You seem nervous to me.” She smiled at him, mischeviously. Demetri was at ease—Maybe this wasn't so bad, afterall? He thought to himself.
Emmet and Rosalie let (Y/N) to go towards her mate. Their little girl was now grown up. And they were proud parents because they raised their daughter good— She was taught to be herself.

“Well, it's that your appearance made me feel like that….” Demetri had no words, but to breath incomplete words and each time, his eyes met with hers, it seemed that they were the only one in the planet. He again smiled at her, trying to overcome the guilt of never asking about her to his masters.

Because his masters hoped from him that he would ask about (Y/N) his mate, sometime. But he never did. And this was killing him right now.

“Because, you don't like me?” (Y/N) questioned, walking towards him. Her confident tone made Demetri go weak at his knees.

Demetri shook his head, denying, “Well, I never said that. And anyone who doesn't like you has an imbecile taste to make choices—according to me.” Little did he know, that his words made (Y/N) highly flustered.

“I like compliments...Mr. .?” She paused, standing next to him.

“Demetri Volturi.” Demetri smirked at his introduction, offering his arm to the young lady.

“With pleasure, Mr. Demetri Volturi.” She smiled, linking their arms together. With a nod, the Cullens waved a bye to the couple who gladly left the Cullen house and directly to the Tesla parked outside.

       • • •

Demetri wasn't able to believe that his mate was so beautiful. If vampires could blush then he would be a blushing mess right now, he wasn't able to help himself but to smile every time, he looks at her. Currently in the restaurant, (Y/N) was looking in the menu selecting the meal of their first date.

(Y/N) noticed Demetri's smile and stare at her. She blushed lightly, clearing her throat, “Uh Demetri?” Demetri's attention went on her words, coming out from his fantasy world which he was exploring with (Y/N).

“Yes? (Y/N), you selected the dinner?” He asked with his charming smile which was capable to drive all the ladies crazy.

“You were staring at me.....” (Y/N) felt highly embarrassed saying this but she loved his reaction when he gasped not finding any excuse. For (Y/N), it might be her first date, but she could really feel, Demetri's likeness towards her.

Demetri shook his head denying as he chuckled. (Y/N) looked at him confusedly. “I swear, Demetri you were staring at me and smiling.” She said,still confused about how Demetri denied that he was not.

“(Y/N),I was not staring at you. I was staring something in your eyes.” He said with a mischevious smile, making her more confused and curious.

“What were you watching?” (Y/N) asked, blushing, thinking, he is going to say about her. The faint smile was visible on her lips. She admired Demetri's smile, it makes him look much more approachable and friendly also childish.

“The most gorgeous person in the world.” He mused making (Y/N) blush more. She tugged her curl behind her ear, enjoying the compliments.

“And the person's name is?” She smiled, looking into his eyes deeply.

“DEMETRI VOLTURI!” He grinned, “I bet, you have never seen any gorgeous person except for me.”