Mischievous 1 (Aro x child reader)

Requested by my dearest friend homefreegirl93

"papa......," Y/n whispered softly.

Aro looked down turning his attention from the book at his six year old daughter y/n.

"Yes princess?"

"Papa", y/n mouthed whispering slowly standing on the carpet which is next to Aro's rocking chair, "I can do magic..''

Aro laughed softly hearing his daughter's word in enthusiasm,

"Oh my dear child, I would love to see your magic." Though Aro considered it a joke that his daughter was playing with him, he thought to encourage it. As he stood up from his chair walking near the book shelf, and placed the book back in its place. Aro turned around only to find his dearest daughter little y/n moving a quill  pen  using her hands without touching it, Aro stood there in shock. He had no idea what to do or not to. Because he knew that powerful gifts for example 'telekenises' itself are sometimes curse to the gifted one themselves. Aro feared if his only Daughter turns like Edward 'suicidal, Self-hatred, thinking about themselves as monsters, cursed beings'. Aro shook his head trying his best not to get negative thoughts. He made himself belief that Y/n will be ofcourse safe infact she will learn to use her gift in its full potential in the perfect way, she will control her gift with grace and fun not in fear and hesitation.

He walked closer to y/n as he fell on his knees in minding his stature as he curiously watched y/n whose entire focus was on floating the quill up.

"Y/n my sweet princess"

Y/n smiled in excitement as she let her hand to fall back beside her hips as she turned to face her father.

'"Papa! See I told you! That I can do magic!"

Aro nodded cupping his daughter's face in excitement,

"Yes my dear! Yes you can do that! Ofcourse my  dear. Don't worry I will help you with your magnificent gift."

Y/n gave a wide smile.

"Thank you Papa!"

She hugged Aro's neck with her tiny arms. Aro hugged her by her waist.

"Anything for you dear."

"I love you Papa!"

"I love you too!", Aro kissed her hair as his one hand was running his fingers through her hair.

As they pulled away from the hug. Y/n suddenly began to jump on the couch,

"Papa! Papa?!"

"Yes, my darling Daughter?", Aro looked at y/n who was jumping on the couch hopping like a bunny.

"Please don't tell anyone about my gift!", Y/n insisted.

Aro raised an eyebrow not understanding why doesn't she want anyone to know about her gift.

"Why my dear?"

"Papa! It will be no longer that much fun when I will learn to control it completely! And then I will surprise everyone!"

"Fine my dear." Aro kissed her forehead carrying her back in the bed as he tucked the hybrid in bed putting her in sleep.

Next morning~

Aro came back from the throne room after enjoying reading books with his coven mates. And surprisingly he didn't find her lazy little princess in the bedroom. He looked around trying to find her.
The raven haired Vampire began to panic thinking about those flashbacks that her daughter is stepping in the path of Self-hatred.

"Demetri!", Called out Aro loudly for the first time. It was justified after all it's about his only daughter and he is a father afterall.

As the tracker vamp-sped  infront of Aro.

"Yes, Aro?"

-"demetri??! Y/n??", Aro would almost cry.

"In the training room, I believe", Shrugged demetri.

Aro rushed at the training room, only to find y/n improving on her gift. This time she was floating a doll.