Silence is the sign of Danger

Requested by VolturiRavenclawCat

Athour note/: if you don't like extreme scenes like envying plotting then please kindly don't read! Also if you didn't like this, then my deepest apologies since I thought you wanted it be serious. If you wanted your request to be Funny kind of then. Then I will write the oneshot on my next request list.

In the Throne room

"our beloved twins are indeed the main asset of the Volturi." Aro smirked proudly sitting on his throne looking at the portrait of the twins.

"They also completed the void of children in yours and Sister in law Sulpicia's life as well brother", Marcus added.

Caius snickered,
"The only power is Alec who can control everything."

Aro and Marcus looked at Caius who was smirking at his thoughts.

"Jane is just a mere Showpiece. We can find many like herself. But Alec is the rarest one", Caius added."Alec loves his twin undoubtedly that's why he lets her to do the talk. Or else we all know that Alec is the intelligent one also the real sadist."

"Just because Jane didn't want to study, you shall not keep demeaning her for this brother", marcus pitied on Jane that's why he tried to knock some sense into caius.

Outside the throne room Jane overheard everything.

Jane begans to think that Aro might replace her just the They did with the previous tracker before Demetri as they replaced that tracker with Demetri. She decides to wreck Alec's participance in the Volturi duties.

She smirked as she went in Alec's chamber knocking the door of his chamber. As soon as Alec opened the door and greeted his sister with a little smile, Jane immediately put up on an innocent smile, "Brother?"

Alec nodded, "yes Sister?" as he moved from the door letting Jane enter.

"oh Brother...... you know how much work I have always......", she whined fake tiredness as she entered in his room.

Alec nodded politely and blinked in agreement.

She continued, "that's why unfortunately I am not able to spend time with you anymore", she sat on the bed.

Alec smiled softly as he walked towards his beloved sister, "its okay sister. I understand. You don't have to worry. I'm good."

Jane smiled evily secretly, "ofcourse you are good. Afterall some of us especially me! I always have work and required in the Volturi. Unlike you staying in your bedroom all the time reading books and all", she sighed faking.

Alec furrowed his eyebrows alitte bit hearing the insult that has been caused by his sister. Did he really had no work? He was unwanted? Was he never required? He turned around not facing his sister anymore and responded,

"ofcourse, I just stay in my room and just read books."

Alec's confidence began to weaken.

Jane smirked as she left Alec's wing of the castle and back to her duties thinking that Alec is not really a problem for her in the Volturi.