hello papa (demetri volturi x child oc)

Warnings: Too creative.

Just as any other day, Demetri according to his schedule was lying on the bed with his newfounded one-time girlfriend whom he will leave right after the onenight stand is done. He had his hands on the hips of the girl.

"Demetriiii..... I haven't lately Feeling really well how bout you take me to the mall?" Fiona asked seductively as her index finger grazed down the face of Demetri seductively as she bit her lip flirtiously.

Demetri smirked, "Then?"

Fiona whispered near his ear, "Then I am all yours..."
At this respond Demetri was amused. As he stood up from the bed pulling her in his arms.
"Then shall we?" he asked not wanting to waste his precious time.
Fiona smiled replying, "Sure bebe."

As they both drove to the Mall by Demetri's luxarious black Mercedes-Benz. As they were about to enter inside the shopping center.

"Excuse me sir? Are Mr.Demetri Volturi?" the 6 year old little girl asked from behind.

Demetri and his one-night stand turned around looking at the 6 year old girl. He cocked an eyebrow replying, "Yes?.."

The 6 year old girl walked closer as she forwarded her hand to shake, "I'm Vanessa." she introduced herself smiling.

Demetri softly smile as he removed his arm from his one-night stand girl's waist shaking his hand with Vanessa. Suddenly Vanessa spoke, "Vanessa Volturi. I'm your daughter papa."

Demetri eyes widened as his lips formed a straight line. "ExCuSe mĒ?" he asked still in shock looking at Vanessa.

"yes papa. I'm your daughter. Remember Y/n L/n ? I'm her daughter." Vanessa replied with a cute smile her eyes filled with hope as she looked at Demetri with her ice blue eyes which she inherited from Demetri because as a human Demetri has ice blue eyes.

"What! You have a child Dem!!” Fiona yelled looking at Demetri in disbelief.

Demetri's contacts wearing eyes darkened clearly he was getting angry as he didn't even consider to reply Fiona. He picked Vanessa up buckling her inside the car beside his seat. He drove to the castle. While he was driving, he noticed the strange heartbeat of vanessa. It was clear that Vanessa is a hybrid.

He furrowed his eyebrows not understanding what to do. Afterall, he has fucked so many women that he didn't even give a damn to any girl if they cried to their death etc. But it was his child. He won't be able to throw her away.

He parked the car as he climbed out of the car unbuckling Vanessa carrying her inside the castle directly in the Throne room. As he entered inside the throne room. Marcus instantly stood up looking at Demetri in shock as he muttered pointing at Vanessa. “Demetri...... That's your child...” because he saw the bond.

Demetri sighed nodding looking at Vanessa. Vanessa waved a hi at Marcus. Marcus had his lips parted in shock never did anyone really expected that the Casanova Volturi would have his own child one-day.
Demetri spoke up, “Master, this is my daughter Vanessa. She will live with me from now.”

Vanessa said cheerfully, “Obviously papa. I will live with you!” she hugged Demetri's neck with her small arms. Whispering, “Afterall I have no one except for you.”
Demetri Understood right that Moment that y/n didn't made it.

He gently placed his hand on Vanessa's back. As he asked, “Who told you about me?”

Vanessa replied still hugging Demetri's neck like a baby, “Grandma, she was a doctor. She died a few weeks ago. She did everything about momma's delivery. She was really confused about what kind of creation I was until a lady from the Irish coven told that I am a half vampire and a half human. Mom wrote everything about you in the diary. Grandma gave me your address. I was about to come here but I was hungry, I thought to buy a burger. But then I remembered your picture from the diary. I found you.”

Demetri hugged Vanessa apologizing, “I am so sorry little one. I wasn't there with you in your hard times. I have done lots of misdeeds, now no more. I will now concentrate on your upbringing now only.”

Vanessa smiled in the hug falling sleep peacefully in her father's arms.

Everyone in the Throne room were delighted about the sudden spark at the Casanova's life.

Everyone said, “We are with you in raising our little vanessa.”

”