Felix Volturi as a Dad

Requested by Angel1300pne

•So when the news came that you are pregnant. He was like "I am gonna be a DAD!!??"

•Like you know absolutely adorable. He went crazy. Too much excited. That he was jumping secretly in excitement.

•He bought all the necessary things for you.

•He kept asking you in a baby voice, "What is he doing?" while the baby was in your stomach. You just used to chuckle at his words.

•He gave himself a mirror talk during the delivery.

•Demetri had to yell at him from outside the washroom to bring him In the delivery room.

•First of all, when the baby was born. He was scared even to hold the baby. Because he was afraid that his immense strength can hurt his baby.

•He was smiling at the baby, from the moment (he/she/they) was born.

•When the baby starts crying, he used to make funny faces to make the baby smile/giggle.

•He loved watching the baby giving him a toothless smile.

•He places a kiss on the forehead of the baby when the baby is asleep in the cot.

•Him practicing how to hold a baby.

•He prayed for an hour before holding his baby in his arms so that he doesn't end up crushing his baby.

•He learned how to put on the diaper. He used to make the baby wear the diaper really carefully.

•He makes faces when he looks at the little mess the baby has made in the diaper.

•He loves to bath the baby but when the baby splashes water at him. Then be prepared the dad-baby duo are starting a water war.

•He loves to hold the baby's tiny hand and kissing it cutely full of affections.

•He enjoys a couple dance carrying the baby on his arm.

•He loves to make the baby wear shoes. Tiny tiny shoes.

• As a parent, he was the chilled one.

• he always made sure to give them an amazing haircut.

•During sickness, He was like the best medicine. “I know what to do!”

•He taught the baby how to walk by holding his/her/ theirs Arms.

• When the kid came of age to learn how to study. He homeschooled by hiring the best teachers.

• Didn't do good results? No worries. He always encourages his child how to try. No disappointment.

• teaching how to ride a bicycle? He is the best in teaching. He makes sure to take all the precautions. He gripped the back of the cycle really carefully so that his little prince or Princess doesn't get hurt.

• Movie nights are weekend themes.

• his child came out to him? No problem. He is cool. He supports them.

• Playing different kinds of sports are their forte. Felix made sure to make his child all-rounder.

• Fighting? No arguments or quarrelling. Only for self-defense.

• He takes his kid on different foreign countries in vacations.

• Pranks? Both daddy and baby are always upto some mischiefs. But their permenent victims are Heidi and Demetri always.

• When his kid reaches maturity. When they have to join the Volturi officially. Felix trains him or her Personally.

• Someone is trying to hurt his child? The Executioner mood is ON.

• What if a trouble is on the way of his child? He gets rid of it before even the trouble gets near to him/her/them.

• What happens if his child find his/her / their mates? Felix is absolutely supporting. He doesn't meddle between them. But if his child will get hurt. Then he has to interefere.

•  his child doesn't want to get to married? Felix is super happy! He just wanted his baby to himself always. But he is also okay for his Prince or Princess In a relationship.

• His child has depression?one word-  IMPOSSIBLE!
  Someone who has a dad like felix will never have depression.

• Felix and his child are gonna be like real close. Absolutely like bestfriends.

• Secrets? Sorry but the secret lasts between them only when it's about to surprise each other.

• Strict? When his child is addicted to phone, laptop, computer etc. That time he has to step in.

• Partners? Obviously man! They are partners. They share joy and grief together.

• He can do anything for his baby. To be frank his or hers or their shield.

Dads are most Ordinary men. Turned by Love into Heroes, Adventures, Story-tellers and singer of songs - Pam Brown.