things you do which Aro finds really cute

Aro : you were sitting on the porch of Your and Aro's shared bedroom. Suddenly your eyes fall on a cute little white fuzzy puppy. You were so kind that you couldn't let that little homeless pup to be alone in this dreadful winter. You went out of the castle and searched if it has a mother. But you found nothing. Then you remembered that people of Volterra are running a protocol to kill all the dogs. Because the dogs sometimes  sneak to their restaurant in search  of food. That's why the restaurant owners are absolutely pissed off of  them. You couldn't even imagine how can someone even hate such a adorable puppy. You bought the pup in the castle. When you asked for permission to keep it. Marcus and Aro were delighted that you grew so attached to the puppy in a few minutes. Caius and Heidi objected but Aro found this kindness of yours really adorable. That he instantly gave you the permission to keep it. He was really happy when he saw his eyes litted up. He helps you to take care of your little pet. You both even chose a name for him. It's eyes were so pretty that you named it "Twinkle"

 It's eyes were so pretty that you named it "Twinkle"