things you do which Marcus finds really cute

Marcus: you were taking care of your garden as usual. You were surrounded by so many flowers. You loved the beauty of nature more than anything. Lots of kinds of Flowers were growing in your garden. You always find different kinds of colorful butterflies in your garden hovering around your beautiful flowers. In the early of the morning little cute sweet toned birds come in your garden and sing in their melodies. You find that really peaceful. After 1 week passed as the birds became your Regular guests. You began to behave actually like their host. You took a good care of their hospitality. You arranged food for them. You began to ask them casually how are they doing, how are their children, do they need shelter? Demetri was enjoying the scenario of your garden delightfully with Marcus and you. When he saw that you were talking with birds.
He thought that you have lost your mind. You have gone nuts. His expression was absolutely sympathetic towards you after knowing that you have gone crazy according to him.
He began to check online for the remedies for mental health. He took permissions from Aro to let you explore the Entire Volterra. Because he read In Google that fresh air, open environment can be a good cure for Mental sickness.
He used to send Renata and Corin to feed you a glass of milk every night.
He became too concerned for your health.
Then it went for days to weeks to months.
You didn't find that right Demetri taking a way too much care for your health and mentioning about your health care all the time.
You finally asked Marcus, that what's wrong with your best friend.
He laughed and explained everything to you that Demetri thought you have gone crazy after he saw you talking with birds.
You actually felt shy.
Because now the entire Volturi knows about your this childish behavior.
But later You made Demetri understand that you take care of the birds as your family that's why to make Marcus laugh, you used to talk with birds.
Magically in 2 days, Demetri began to join you, to take a good care of your bird's hospitality. He apologized to you for thinking such a shameful thing about you.
But you were best friends that's why you both hold no grudges for each other.
And Marcus was highly impressed with you because of your Love and affection for everyone and the ability to forgive anyone.