Valentine's Special

A/n: Wrote this while I am sleepy, sick because I had to make sure that my lovelies are happy on this day. 🙃 I know Valentine's day has passed. But for me everyday is the day of love, So it's Valentine's day for me. Ik your athour is crazy, it's okay pal!

Aro Volturi-

• Doesn't really know about this day. But when you explain him. Sir becomes extremely romantic. He doesn't go in the throne room that day. He gives a foot massage to your feet in the morning. And feeds you with his hand. You both will be lying on the bed and having a romantic conversation with each other. Then in the evening, Couple dance in your bedroom with colourful lights and you both wear simple white clothes. Passionate neck kisses. Then you both Making a holiday list on what will you both do in your next vacation in another country.

Marcus Volturi-

• He is extremely romantic. Keeps a reminder of every event that is special to you. He makes your favorite dessert as your breakfast in the morning. Decorates your room in a romantic theme. Cuddle entire day. Gifts you your dream outfit. Writes poetry for you. You both will stare at each other's eyes until you fall asleep and he kisses your forehead as a goodnight kiss.

Caius Volturi:

• Is a mess. Morning sex, Shower sex, afternoon makeout intensely, Goodnight sex! He thinks that this day is for him. He buys different kinds of cold drinks cans and gifts them to you in an expensive designer box. He designs your hair lovingly. Then you both argue about each other's movie crush.

Jane Volturi:

• Random talks, you both b*tching everyone in the castle, Teasing Alec that he doesn't have enough courage to propose me (me means your athour (◠‿◕)), you both being seriously a funny cute couple, gift sharing (not pain!), You both take selfies with each other then Making fun of each and the end of the day making an album of your selfies.

Alec Volturi:

confused; af, Will gift you everything you like, will stream movies for you to watch in your bedroom, 🛁 bathing together in an absolute romantic scenerio, Boi is like 'bloody hell! I did that!', tries to make you feel special but fucks up! 🤦 (You might not like him. So I don't care because however he is. He is my husband.)

Demetri Volturi:

• Romantic Legend.

Breakfast on the Bed by Demetri Volturi, Forehead kisses by Demetri Volturi, New dress gifted by Demetri Volturi, A special date by Demetri Volturi, only 1 gift but memorable by Demetri Volturi, Carries you to the Bed in Bridal Style by Demetri Volturi, Passionate make out with Demetri Volturi.

Felix Volturi:

•Buys a Giant Teddy Bear (ya ya huge like Himmm), Hugs you and tells you that he is sorry for being able to make you feel special, You both then go on a long drive, then cuddle with each other. Then pillow fighting on the bed (he loses intentionally.)

Athour Question

You see, I want to know something.
Does anyone love me?