New Year Special (Twin Guards)

Alec Volturi:

• Alec being Alec ; he is excited about new year but doesn't want to show it to anyone.

- because he thinks people will judge him.

- they will stop fearing him.

- they'll call him a child.

- they'll think make fun of him.

- the smol boi, really doesn't have someone who can bring him out of his shell.

• he will do anything to make you happy.

- first of all, he had pyrophobia along with his sister because they were almost burnt to death just 1 minute ago before they were turned by Aro who saved them. But for your happiness, he goes near to the firecrackers. He enjoys watching them with you. Everytime you hold his hand, it gives him courage to fight with his fear. Everytime you smile, it gives him joy to fight with anything only for you.

- you both being 3 year olds during the count down; like-

“5!”
“4!"
“3!”

“2!”

“1!!!!”

“And finally Zero!”

“Happy New Year! Mia Dulce Raggazza!”, he hugs you tightly.

“Happy New Year! Aly!!!”, you hugged back tightly kissing his hair.

- Since you both are Vampires and can't sleep.  You both then cuddling together naked since Alec was turned into a really young age. He  always has to struggle around you for controlling his desires but he keeps you busy with kisses and tickles that you don't even realize that he was rubbing against you while keeping you busy. That's why he was rolling his eyes in Pleasure and moaning.

- You both Making a promise that you both will stay together for enternity.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jane:

• Jane being Jane; she doesn't like to leave the castle because she is a home lover.

- you both sticking together in your shared bedroom.

- her hating people that's why she doesn't like that much to leave the castle.

- people bursting firecrackers and watching fireworks which Jane absolutely hates.

- Alec Making you understand about Jane's situation.

- you were burnt too with them, but you didn't fear fire instead you fought with your fear and made the twins feel normal to be around fire.

• her being open.

- she tells you about her happiness which she finds with you.

- wrapping her arms around you while feeling your love for her.

- you both sharing your thoughts with each other and finding out that you both are indeed made for each other.

- Deep Staring.

- You making her feel special as if she is a princess. Indeed she is your princess.

- As you both share a passionate share a passionate kiss when it's finally new year.