Distance || Demetri Volturi x Reader x Felix Volturi||

Requested by ISTOLEALLTHEAVOCADOS

WARNINGS:  Jealousy, Angst for good, Fluff,slight self hatred, body shaming.

Author note: This is so cute!

●◉◎◈◎◉●

“I miss you both.” You murmured with your eyes pooling up with tears, staring at their picture which they clicked with you on Valentine's day. You were not able to concentrate on anything but missing them. They both were on a mission and as you promised that you will never interefere about anything related to their duties which made Aro to allow you to live in the castle with your mates. If you hadn't accept this condition then Aro would make sure that your mates never meet with you again.

   “(Y/N) dear, eat something.” Marcus insisted, standing behind your couch. He was the only one who cared about you more than any person in the castle except for Felix and Demetri. No one would have care about you even get a thought to check on you. Only Marcus did. Renata and Heidi despised you to the core because Renata wanted Felix and Heidi wanted Demetri.

         You turned around, looking at Marcus with pleading eyes. “When will they come back, Master?” You questioned with your voice cracking up because of crying too much. You wanted nothing but your mates to come back safely. Marcus sighed, coming closer to you, placing his hands on your shoulders, looking at with you concern.

“They will. They will come back soon.” Marcus promised, in his soft voice. He had been watching you from weeks since your beloved mates have left for their mission. He made sure that you take your meals at time. But you were not really feeling anything but just wanting your mates with you. You just wanted their love, their touch, their attention only.
                   “Please eat something my child.” Marcus spoke concernedly,“Or your mates will think that I don't take a good care of you.”

Sighing, you stood up from your couch. He lead you to the table where varieties of foods were layed only for you since there is no human guest in the entire castle to be treated like a royalty. A lower guard pulled the chair out for you to sit. Giving him a quick nod as thanks, you sat on the chair, starting to eat your dinner with disinterest. Once, you were done eating your meal, Marcus put you to sleep knowing that your health condition is detoriating because of staying up late crying for your mates to come back.

   You woke up in morning, feeling different from earlier. Getting up from the bed, you found yourself in a pair of cold strong arms wrapped around you with affections. Rain smell,  Bond No. 9 New York cologne, hair gel—Demetri. You immedietly wrapped your arms around him, sniffling his amazing soothing scent.

                       “I missed you,Demi.” You whispered, nuzzling his neck as he pressed kisses down your shoulder relaxing your body at his touches. You wrapped your legs around his waist, his hands exploring your back. You both were showing your affections to each other until you heard a cough that was meant to gain your attention.

Your eyes met with his, your tall man, Felix. The  smile on your face grew, your eyes filling with tears of joy, you ran into his arms. Felix being Felix, the one who gives amazing hugs; picked you turning you around as you enjoyed his hug, his strong arms wrapped around you with love.

“I missed you a lot, babygirl!” He said, muffled in your neck, enjoying the hug to the fullest. You tightened your grip around him as Demetri joined in the hug only to get engulfed in your arms. You sobbed.