Smut (Caius Volturi x human reader)

Warning Smut
⚠️

Little bit of language
Fine! A way lot language.
Don't read if it triggers you

Your POV.

I was waiting for just an hour for my mate to get inside the room after his meeting of the night is done with his co-leaders. I planned for a special night for him as a surprise. So I was busy wearing that sexy lingerie on my body. Later I planned was to wear the robe on it so,that he doesn't understand my surprise. Then later suddenly I will open the robe infront of him watch his eyes that how much he wants me.
Finally he came, I directly tied my string of the robe covering my entire body as I was laying on the bed.

"Hmm so what are you doing Y/n?" He questioned looking at me.

"Nothing just wondering how it feels like to have a ruthless person as a mate" I answered sarcastically but pretending as if this is how I feel like.

Caius's eyes were roaming my entire body. As he gave a smirk, "so my love you have some surprise for me. I think".

I gave him a glare not any ordianary glare but a goddamn death glare!

"Well I can get ready for myself, Afterall I love myself" I said so that he gets really in the mood.

In a second, he was on me pinning me down.

"Are you sure my love? You haven't got ready for me." He asked innocently.

"Why don't you find it out yourself Caius ?" I smirked.

His eyes darkened with lust. And his hand was grazing on the string of my robe. And he bit his bottom lip thinking about the surprise. And he was looking into my eyes thinking what punishment he shall gave me. I smirked flirtiously. And in he finally pulled the string. I removed him from me and I stood up on the ground. But the game wasn't finished yet. My robe's end was in his hand. Finally he pulled the robe revealing my body wearing my sexy lingerie.

His eyes would turn into more black if it was possible to overcome the darkest shade of the black

"Come here girl" he demanded.

I didn't turned around. I took a step away from him.

"Come here or I will fuck you real hard!" He threatened. Little does he know that I am waiting for him.

I turned around and pierced my e/c eyes into his eyes making a dirty eye contact.

"Will you?" I asked with a little bit of attitude and innocence

Then he spranged on me and moved my hair from my neck as he directly started to Leave lovebites behind my neck. I let a moan out while his cold fingers run through my hair gripping them so, that my head doesn't move from letting him to feel my body.