"What the bloody hell is an Inquisitorial Squad?" Ron made a face when I told them.

"They're like prefects but with more authority." I shrugged.

"We have to be extra careful now." Hermione sighed. "Having Filch on our tails is already hard enough."

"Malfoy and your sister will be much harder to hide from." Ron added.

"I can handle them." I reassured my friends. 

Aurelia

Draco was thrilled to be leading the Inquisitorial Squad with me, we knew it would definitely make our fathers proud. Umbridge had asked us both to handpick trusted students to join us. We figured since we had to pick out new Death Eaters for my father it would be a good way to multitask.

We obviously only asked people from our house to join. Theo and Adrian Pucey were obviously not asked, neither were Astoria or any first years. Unfortunately, Umbridge asked Graham Montague to join since his mother was close friends with her. It was a hard decision whether or not to ask Daphne, but she had proved herself to be somewhat loyal since the situation with her sister.

The biggest perk of our squad was being able to take away points from Ron and Hermione despite their prefect status. This pissed them off immensely, they tried to avoid us as much as possible.

On the day of the first Quidditch match of the season Tracey and I stood with the Slytherin team as we waited for everyone to arrive. Draco looked amazing in his dark green Quidditch robes, I couldn't wait to watch him play.

"Hey Weasel Face." Draco called out as the redhead walked by with his friends, including my sister. "Try not to make it too easy for us to win today."

"Shut up Ferret Boy." Hermione shouted.

"The mudblood thinks she's funny." Draco scoffed.

"Maybe you need a reminder of the rodent you really are." Ron scowled and pulled out his wand. He made a move to cast the spell but he was frozen.

He had a non-verbal freezing spell on him. Draco looked over to see if I was me who had done it and I winked back.

"What did you do?" Harry shouted. He was about to get up in Draco's face so I froze him mid walk.

The Slytherins around me were dying with laughter.

"Come on, Lia." My sister sighed, she knew it was me who had done it.

"What?" I feigned innocence.

"Real mature." Hermione crossed her arms and glared.

"What was that mudblood?" I stared right into her eyes.

"Just let the boys go." Riah insisted, I could tell she just wanted to leave. I unfroze the boys and watched them scamper away, staring at me fearfully.

Daphne and I left to find a spot to watch the game. When the match was about to start I noticed Weasley looking like he was about to puke.

"Weasley is Our King!" I shouted. The Slytherins around me all looked and laughed when they realized what I meant. Draco sent me a smirk from his spot in the field. 

Soon everyone chanted "Weasley is Our King" over and over again, it seemed to make Weasley even more nervous. He had let the Quaffle in countless times. There wasn't a single goal that he blocked.

The game was neck in neck, whichever team got the Snitch first would be the clear winner. Draco and Potter were both inches away from catching the Snitch. Out of nowhere Crabbe appeared next to Potter and shoved him with the entire weight of his large body. 

Potter flew off his broom but was saved by one of his team mates. Draco managed to get the Snitch while Potter was down. As Draco held the small golden Snitch in his hand he looked straight at me and smirked, sending my heart into a mad flutter.

As soon as the match ended I went to find Draco.

 I found him, Crabbe and Goyle head to head with Potter and the Weasley twins. Potter was shouting that they had played dirty. I rolled my eyes, it was a game and we played to win. All of a sudden I saw Potter grab Draco and the two of them started going at it. I ran over to stop them but Professor Umbridge had beaten me there.

"That's it, Potter. I've had it with you causing trouble. You are hereby banned from playing Quidditch for the rest of the school year, no, forever." She turned to the Weasley twins. "Same for both of you."

"You can't do that!" One of the twins, I couldn't be bothered which twin was which, shouted.

"Watch me." She smiled, strutting away. The three Gyffindorks stormed away fuming and I smirked at each one as they passed by.

Once they were gone I went up to Draco and slid my arms around his neck. His lip was cut and I could see the start of a bruise across his check, the imperfections on his typically perfect face only increased my attraction to him.

"We need to get out of here." I whispered into his ear.