Theo nodded and left leaving me alone with my sobbing sister.

I put my arm around Auriah, her violent sobs shook our bodies. When she finally calmed down enough to walk we made our way to the Hufflepuff dorms. The halls were empty aside from a ghost or two.

Once Riah was safe in her dorm I headed over to mine. As soon as I walked in I spotted Draco sitting alone eating an apple. His tie was undone and his hair was messy from the day. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I watched him.

"Lia." Theo called from the other side of the room, he was sitting on a black leather couch with Blaise. Draco's eyes snapped up and made contact with mine.

"Lia?" Theo called again, looking between Draco and I.

"I'm coming." I went over to him, Blaise got up to give me his seat.

"So what's going on between you and Malfoy?" Theo asked.

"We aren't here to talk about that Theo."

"Well we kind of are Lia." Theo shut his eyes and placed his head in his hands. "I like you and I want to be with you but if you like Malfoy just tell me."

"I- I don't know." I glanced at Draco, his head was turned but I saw him watching from the corner of his eyes.

"Is this just a game to you?" Theo's eyes got hard, I could see anger starting to pool in them.

"No!" I insisted.

"You just like toying with people's feelings." He accused. "You know what I don't care, you can go around and slut it up but don't expect me to wait around for you."

His anger took me by surprise, I was the one who had been cheated on.

All of a sudden Draco was up in Theo's face with his wand at Theo's throat.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." Draco was livid.

"Get away from me Malfoy." Theo punched Draco in the face and pulled out his own wand.

"Stop it!" I stood in between them with my wand out.

"Whatever." Theo glared. "I'm done here. Fuck you Malfoy, have the fucking slag for all I care."

Theo walked into the dorms leaving me with Draco and several pairs of watching eyes.

"Draco are you okay." I rushed over to him. He had taken a seat on the couch.

"Yeah I'm fine." Draco's nose dripped with blood and landed on the ground. "Shit."

"No you're not. We're going to see Madam Pomfrey." I dragged him out of the common room to the hospital wing.

Once Madam Pomfrey gave him a healing potion and let him go with a warning about fighting, we walked through the halls back to the common room. Awkwardness filled the air once again.

"I'm so sorry Draco."

"It's not your fault Theo's a fucking prat."

I wanted to tell him that I had feelings for him but part of me was terrified he didn't feel the same way. Sure, we almost kissed that morning but he had snogged Pansy loads of times and claimed he didn't have any feelings for her.

On our way back to the dorms we came across Hermione and Ron waiting outside Dumbledore's office.

"I bet Potter's getting expelled." Draco said to me loud enough for Harry's minions to hear.

"But Draco without Harry, the mudbloods won't have a leader, they'll go rapid." I feigned worry. Draco and I laughed, the blood traitor and mudblood scowled at us.