EPILOGUE

Coco's POV:

"Hey beautiful, did you wait long?" He asked me.

But I rolled my eyes and I dived into his arms, bursting into tears. The books I had in my hands fell on the ground but I didn't care.

My mate was finally awake after almost three months of waiting.

It seems like he was awake for awhile too. Maybe an hour at best because he smelled clean. Hell, there wasn't even any morning breath! He had freshened up before I came.

"Why'd you wait so long to tell me?" I whimpered out, hugging him tight. I was so afraid to let go of him... because if I did, he won't be there anymore.

That thought alone scared me.

"Honestly... I wanted you to process everything. So much has happened and I didn't want to overwhelm you. I also didn't want to tell you because I felt like I was forcing you to take back the rejection." He paused, bumping his head lightly into mine.

"I wanted you to be genuine in your feelings, not because I asked or forced you to. Does this make sense?" He explained.

I nodded to process everything. "I understand what you're saying. I'm not mad. Just glad you're here with me now. And I'm also glad I know why you did it."

He brushed my cheek lovingly. "Hey... it's not your fault, okay? I know you're blaming yourself. I made that choice. Don't punish yourself." He says, hugging me tighter.

My tears threatened to fall again but it seems like Mist had other plans.

'Never mind that. Push him down and let's have our way with him!' Mist said, urging me to fuck our mate.

'Are you insane? He just woke up! Plus, this is a hospital! This is not how I want my first time to be!' I replied, cutting the link.

Azrael looked at me confused, seeing my eyes fogged.

I laughed nervously, "Sorry. My wolf wants me to fuck you."

My mate smirked, "That can be arranged."

Before I had any chance to react, I'm pulled into the bed and was laying underneath him. His shirt started to ride up a little and I could see his defined body.

My mate was one of the sexiest men alive and honestly, I hoped I wasn't drooling.

Something started to poke my thigh and my face soon become red.

I swallowed hard, seeing how hard he had become.

He really was big.

Azrael chuckled, his head diving into my neck as he trailed kisses down to my collarbone. He whispered lowly into my ear, "Did you want something, Coco?"

I shivered as I felt his fangs trace dangerously close to where he would soon mark me one day. His hands massaged my breasts as his other slipped under my tank top to play with my nipple.

A moan slipped from me but I only encouraged his movements. Just as I arched my back to try to grind against his cōck, I can hear someone clear their throat loudly.

My mate quickly got off me and we both stared bewilderedly at none other than my mother.

Oh Jesus Christ..

"What the hell do you think you're doing to my daughter?! I come here just to check on you and you're basically fucking her in a hospital bed!" My mom scowled, frowning.

Here we go again...

Even though my mom was lecturing us on teenage pregnancy, Azrael winked at me.

Hinting that we would continue this later.

And I was looking forward to it.

4 years later ~

"Godammit, Azrael! Where are we going?" I asked, wondering why we were in the middle of nowhere. The scenery was beautiful, but there was no one around.

It was basically an area where you'd take pictures and post it on Google for people to use as a background.

"You'll see." He laughs, leading me.

Eventually, we were in a open meadow. There was path that had scattered roses on it. I frowned, knowing that this wasn't natural.

Is he doing what I think he's doing?

Soon enough, I got my answer. A big sign, saying, "Marry me" was in a large circle. I saw a dinner table set up and a basket on top. Assuming that there was food on top. He had gone ahead of time to prepare everything.

I choked on my words, knowing what was about to happen.

Azrael led me in front of the sign and kneeled before me. I started to tear up.

"I love you, Coco. I know we weren't like how everyone else's love story started... but for you, there wouldn't be anything I wouldn't do for you. Life doesn't make any sense without you. I don't feel like I make sense without you. I feel like I can be myself around you." My mate paused, looking at me with so much love.

"Will you do me the greatest honors and become my wife?"

I nodded, my hands covering my mouth as I cried.

God, I'm such an ugly cryer.

Surprisingly, Azrael was crying too as he wiped my tears away. Slipping the ring on my finger, he got up from his knee and kissed me deeply.

As we both laughed in between kisses, I told him, "You know you're going to have to tell my mom that you proposed, right?"

"Do you think she'll threaten to castrate me this time?" He joked.

I giggled. "Probably."

He shook his head playfully, embracing me tightly.

"You know... a lot has happened these past four years." He says, leaning into me.

I nodded into his embrace. "Well... yeah. Cornelius and Nia ended up going to another pack. Same with the girls. I guess they were too humiliated to stay in the pack."

Azrael went silent, pondering for a moment. "Are you really considering going abroad? I know Rhea is curious about finding her mate."

Rhea was nearing the age of 16. Most females near her age were already finding their mates, but she hasn't. I suggested that maybe her mate was elsewhere in another pack. Maybe even in another state.

I wanted Rhea to be my roommate when we travel.

"Yes, I'm sure. Without Rhea, I don't think we would be where we are now. She helped us out a lot." I replied, feeling nostalgic with all the memories.

Out of everyone, Rhea was my best friend.

"I'll support you no matter where you go. While you go, I'll take over your duties and watch over your mother. You have my word."

I have such a reliable mate.

"Thank you."

Another kiss was planted on my lips as he whispered his love and adoration for me. Even though a part of me still regretted what I did to him in the beginning, I feel like Rejecting Azrael became apart of our story.

It led to us falling harder for one another instead of relying on the bond.

"I love you too, Azrael." I whispered, another tear rolling down my cheek.

In the arms of the man I love, I knew that the days ahead were going to be filled with happiness.