CH 6: A Casual Day

Taken aback, I push him off me, disconnecting our lips. The sparks were still there, but not as much as before because the bond was damaged.

His eyes were no longer pitch black, but rather his mesmerizing grey eyes that stared right back at me. Touching my lips, I hissed, "Azrael, are you crazy?! That was my first kiss!"

His mouth became agape, "What? Really? Don't you have a boyfriend to do all those things with? I thought you guys were intimiate?" He asked.

I shook my head vigorously, "I do, but Cornelius and I never took it that far to each other since we were waiting for our mates!"

Realizing what I said, I placed my hand over my mouth from saying more. Azrael seemed pleased, a slight blush covering his face.

"Well, I am your mate so..."

I frowned, "That isn't the point. The point is you did it without my permission! If you don't respect my body, it means you don't respect me!"

He sighed, the guilt rolling off in waves, "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

Satisfied, I nod. "Okay, see you later then."

Opening the janitors door with my sleeve, I walk out towards lunch. As I paced myself, I could feel the heat on my cheeks and his gaze shooting through me.

Shaking the feeling off, I refocus myself.

I have to erase this kiss.

***

"Coco, where were you?" Cornelius asked, sliding over to give me my reserved seat from him.

I smiled at his thoughtfulness, "I was meeting my childhood friend. We had a few things to discuss since he's moving into the pack-house today."

He nods, "I see, well, I ordered you some salad and chicken. Just as you liked it! Tomato's on the side, ranch in a little cup, and cut up carrots spread everywhere."

Placing a kiss on his cheek in thanks, I take a seat and enjoy my lunch.

Naomi and Sierra were busy laughing over some nerds who tripped over some books. I felt bad for not sticking up for them, so I just scooted more closer to Cornelius.

It'll numb the guilt for now.

Cornelius didn't mind one bit, placing an arm around me to keep me close to him. Naomi squealed when she spotted us, screaming out, "Awwww, you guys are so cute!"

"They are, aren't they? You two are my OTP!" Desiraé added in with a chirp.

We all fell into a fit of laughter, gossiping about the biggest news in school by far.

"So, the new kid came today. I heard he was hot, was too busy with something so I didn't get to meet him," Desiraé said, her smirk growing.

Naomi shrugged, "Someone met him though and you know who?"

Everyone leaned in besides Cornelius and I.

"Coco Lee did! She knows the new kid!" She shouted.

I groaned, "Really, Naomi? You always try to expose me." Pulling my hair to the side, I snuggle into Cornelius warmth.

"I don't feel like talking about him, he's old news." Sierra added but paused, "but I am interested on the meeting between you and him today, Coco. It seemed like he was totally into you."

"See? I told you Coco was a bombshell," Desiraé muttered, crossing her arms.

Cornelius stiffened beside me from the thought of Azrael being interested in me, but I brushed off their suspicions. My boyfriend was the jealous type... but it became bad if not fixed or confronted with.

"Him? Interested in me? Never in a billion years! We were just catching up from lost time." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

Naomi and Sierra groaned, feeling disappointed.

"Man... it would be good if there was a love triangle. Think about it! Two hot guys after you and you're indecisive on choosing one of the other," Sierra sighed.

Naomi nodded, eyes sparkling in mischief, "It's so romantic how they try to lure her into falling for him! Such heartthrobs..."

Desiraé frowned, "Too bad she has to choose one guy and not the other. You can't have both without having complications. Plus, threesomes are just ... weird for me. You have to share each other for the rest of your lives? Yuck! Talk about no privacy! Which means your pùssy is twice as used by two dícks! I can't handle it!"

Cornelius was silent throughout their conversation, uncomfortable and weary.

I had to admit, this conversation was turning into the kinky world. Raising my voice, I say, "Girls, calm your horny selves! There is a male wolf here for crying out loud! Let your fantasies out later." I suggested, gesturing my hand in a sweeping motion.

They all whined but reluctantly agreed and became quiet.

Cornelius broke our silence from laughing, "Females are so interesting. Tell me, how is it like being a female? I'll answer your questions about how males do daily things if you answer mine."

We all jumped in and answered as many as questions he asked.

Enjoying the company of my boyfriend and friends, Azrael vanished from my thoughts.