CH 7: Hygiene

"Eww, dudes don't wipe?! That's fucking disgusting!" Sierra worded, face scrunched up.

"And unfair! We women have to wipe and wash down there 24/7 or we smell like a damn fish that crawled out of the sewers!" Desiraé added in, pouting.

Cornelius flashed a smile, "Dudes don't wipe because if we wipe, it makes us itchy. The paper just gets stuck to the head. We just whip out our handle and use it like a machine gun and let it rip. Once we're done, we just put it back in our boxers."

"So... do males wipe their asses or what? Please tell me you guys do that because then that's really poor hygiene." I mused, laying my chin in my hand.

He laughed out loud, head tilted back, "Of course we do."

The girls and I sighed in relief when Cornelius's eyes sparked with mischief, "Since we answered all each other's questions, I want to ask you girls something."

We leaned in, "What?"

"How is it like having a period? Why can't it be fairy dust?" He asked, seeming intrigued.

I wanted to slap my boyfriend for being so stupid. Is that what guys think these days? Damn, I really wish we could switch with the opposite gender for a week and see how their lives functioned.

Always wanted to see how it felt like having a boner and banging some chick.

'You're one weird human...' Mist commented in my head.

'Indeed I am. I thought you didn't want to speak to me from what happened from before. I rejected him, remember?' I mumbled.

'Yes, but at least you're friends with him or at least have some sort of connection. I can still see his wolf and be madly in love with him while you're just a nut job too blind to see what is actually happening with the people around you.' She said harshly, showing her canines.

'Mist, I'm sorry, but what do you mean by that? These are my best friends in the entire world and the best boyfriend in the world. You're just too uptight to see that and be happy for me.' I fired back, completely upset that she is against what I have.

'If you don't want to listen, that's fine. In due time, you'll see. You'll regret what you've done.' she said, cutting the link to be by herself.

Sighing, my thoughts drifted out and back into reality.

All my friends and Cornelius was peering at me if I was alright.

Quickly dismissing them, I assure them I was just having a chat with my wolf. They relax, my girls asking me to answer Cornelius's question.

Clearing my throat, I hold back a laugh.

"Babe, having a period feels like a freaking chainsaw is ripping into our uterus, with a knife not so far behind it to jab into it and twist the blade." I said smoothly, describing how much torture it is to have your period.

Cornelius quickly cringed, his face morphing into one that showed how unpleasant he felt.

"We also can't have fairy dust because we can't produce any you dummy! The blood is there because we're shredding the lining of our uterus. If the egg doesn't get fertilized from having sex, it goes out the vagina along with the blood tissue." I added in, frowning.

Desiraé clapped her hands, "Thank you for the health lesson professor, but I think lunch is almost ov-"

Before Desiraé could finish her sentence, the bell rang.

The girls waved to us as they gathered their book bags and left while Cornelius nudged me to walk with him to our next class period.

We threw our trash into the nearby can and turned for the exit that was crowded by many other students who were in a hurry to leave the cafeteria.

As we walked together, Cornelius cleared his throat, "So, where were we?"

We burst into laughter as we resumed the conversation of the topic of how females worked.

He really is the one for me, but Dina's words still didn't leave my mind...

'In due time, you'll see. You'll regret what you've done.'

What did she mean?