Authors Note

Hey everyone! ❤️

I hope you enjoyed the love story between Azrael and Coco.

I guess in a way, this is like a story before My Muted Alpha even happened.

Thank you all for your support and patience throughout this journey with me. I know I haven't updated on a regular basis.

It took 3 years for this story to be finished, which is kinda crazy.

Honestly, there were times where I was close to dropping it because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to finish it.

But I'm so glad I did because I ended up falling in love with the characters all over again.

I hope you learned something as well from this book and can forgive Coco for being 'immature' or 'childish.'

Sometimes, we have to realize that they're kids. Teenagers are still kids and that's a fact. I feel like in today's society, people expect them to grow into adult without letting them enjoy the remainder of their childhood.

Teenagers don't have all the answers and they still need guidance. They will make mistakes, but they will learn from it.

Coco had trust issues and she had trouble making choices. This is due to her having only one parent who was barely in her life and her first love breaking her heart at such a young age.

What we go through when we grow up, especially through puberty, does shape us to who we are today.

Once more, thank you for all your support.

I hope to see you in my next story.

Love,
EnchantressSkittlez