CH 11: Training Pt.2

The first thing I was hit with was his drool worthy scent. Mist rolled around in myself head, pratically purring with her perked up ears.

I inhaled the smell, my body humming with it. While I thrived with the feeling, I hated it. For God's sake, I had a boyfriend. I already rejected Azrael, so there's no reason for me to feel this way.

Feeling nerved, I jogged over to where he was training.

He sensed me right away, his breathing still ragged from practicing. Of course he did... yay for the 'perks' of the bond.

Clearing my throat, I began the training. Just as I started instruction, Azrael had a naughty smirk formed on his lips.

Azrael paused and sized me up and down, "As much as I'm pleased that you're training me... are you sure you can handle it? You don't seem to be the type that-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I flipped him over, landing himself on his back. A groan echoed in the air, his eyes shut.

He got up quickly, my comeback not so far behind for a taste of vengence.

"How's that for my type? I may be short as hell, but don't underestimate an enemy by their size. Short people can be one of the dangerous ones since we're the most unexpected."

Azrael apologized, saying with a playful scared tone, "But you look so adorable down there."

I rolled my eyes, "ANYWAYS, we're off topic. We'll start with training your muscles for the upcoming tasks I'll have you work-out for."

He tilted his head in confusion, "Why though? Does that include cardio?"

"Yes, it includes cardio. Why train when you have no stamina in the end? That's a total waste of time for working out. That's why you have to make sure you're doing it right all the time," I reasoned with him.

He nods, standing still as he waits for my orders.

May as well torture him... just a little bit for what he said about my height.

***

"A...Are ... we done yet?" He gasped out, breathing heavily.

I smirked, "No, not yet. Another 10 laps around the yard and then we'll be done."

He nods with a sigh, taking off his shirt that was stained with sweat. Azrael starts to drool while Mist, my wolf, started sending me images of what I could do to him in bed.

I wanted to jump off a cliff.

While I admit he did have a better body structure than Cornelius, I couldn't do this.

Smacking my right cheek to get some sense in myself, I breathe in a calm breath. Fucking mate bond! If he had accepted the rejection, none of this would have been happening in the first place. Mist growled lowly in my head, not pleased with my thinking.

'Or... vise versa. If you had accepted him and not even think about dating in the first place, maybe we could be living happily right now!' She snarled.

I stayed silent at that, hearing the footsteps coming closer and closer to me.

Lifting my head up to meet his tired smile, I frown. "Finished already?" I asked in astonishment, my eyes widening in surprise.

He nods, wiping the sweat off his brow. My eyes landed on his shirt that was laying on his left shoulder, his chest rising and falling softly. It was such a temptation to look at his abs, but I refused to. His right brow went up when he caught me trying to look away.

"You know... this is all yours. You can look as you like, I won't stop you." He said in a teasing tone, arms crossed with a smirk on his lips.

"Don't be ridiculous! I wouldn't dare since I can always look at Cornelius's 24/7!" I countered, feeling defensive of my actions.

A small rumble erupted from his chest, his face scrunched up in a scowl.

I rolled my eyes, waving him over. "Good job today. We've made a lot of process. Tomorrow, we'll work more on your endurance and muscle strength. I'll see you tomorrow."

He gives a slight nod, eyes down as he walked quickly pass me.

By then, I didn't even know that had made him sad so deeply.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, guys. Life is getting so busy for me. When I get busy, I lose motivation and put the story off to the side. I'll try my best to finish this story before the end of the year.