CH 33 Cooking Time

I grumbled, smacking my forehead in frustration.

Cooking with someone by my side? Even I haven't done something like that before. I mean, it's basic steps to preparing food... how hard can it be?

Was I wrong to think that.

*
*
*

"COCO, YOU DON'T CHOP THE MEAT LIKE THAT!" Azrael scowled.

Frowning, I looked at my piece of art. The meat were choppy and they ranged from tiny to huge meat. Some chunks too big to even eat.

"Keep yelling at me and I'll chop your meat next." I retorted.

Azrael widened his eyes and placed the spices down. He quickly put his hands over his junk, as if he were shielding them from me.

That's right, be very afraid.

"That's just cruel, Coco. Although I've imagined your lips around my dick, I rather not have my prized possession bitten off." He said, frowning as if in thought.

My face immediately turned red.

"You pervert! We're cooking and you're thinking about me sucking your ugly friend!" I shouted out of peer embarrassment.

Azrael looked taken aback, "Did you just call my dick "ugly"?"

"Yes." I said, stone faced.

We both stared at each other before cackling like maniacs. Wiping some tears that were forming in the corner of my eyes, I paused immediately as I remembered he was an enemy, not a friend.

Clearing my throat, I asked him, "Um... so how do you want me to cut them?"

He sighed, knowing my attitude changed towards him. Walking to me, he positioned behind me. It startled me a bit, as I blushed red.

Why am I reacting like this?

Azrael seemed unbothered as he started his instructions.

"See, this is how you chop the meat. Like this." He said, coming from behind me and wrapping his hands over mine.

Azrael held the knife with me, cutting it slowly and instructing me with his gentle voice. It made my wolf shiver as she howled in my head, swishing her tail in happiness.

This felt so wrong... yet so right. We were meant to be together, but I couldn't forget the past.

My wolf whimpered, not wanting me to remember as she pushed forward her desires. Our desires.

I felt his strong arms around me, as if they were protecting me from the harsh world. I inhaled a bit, taking his cologne in.

It smelled amazing...

"And... we're done. You see? That wasn't so hard-" he paused, noticing that I turned my head towards him. We were centimeters apart, our lips nearly touching.

His bottoms apple bobbed, nervous yet excited for the possible outcome. Azrael swiftly took his disposable gloves off, tossing them to the side.

My body shivered as his hands moved around me. Leaving tingles as they trailed around my body. Azrael's eyes kept switching to his original eye color and to black, his wolf struggling for control.

My eyes probably swirled with black. Losing into temptation and my want for my mate, I leaned in slowly for him.

"Coco... I wanted to say..."

Our lips grew closer and closer to one another until...

"What are you two doing?"

We both pulled apart in panic, snapping our heads at the source of the voice.

"Mom?"

A/N: Here's to another update! I'll be posting the next chapter shortly! Thank you for your support and patience! Next chapter is going to be intense. 🥵