CH 21: Accident

"Azrael, can you hear me?"

"Mhmmhm..." he replied, eyes still closed.

What the flying fuck?

'He's so hot...' Mist purred, rolling around my head.

'Yeah, it's confirmed. You need some dick, real bad.' I bellowed back to her. Mist's tail was swishing back and forth, seeming to nod her head. She suggestively moved her head towards Azrael and I could only shake my head in shame.

'I am so not blessed to have my wolf by my side.' I complained.

'I can hear you.' She shouted back lamely.

'That's the point you cock sucker!' I replied back, cutting the link so I can focus on taking care of Azrael, who was burning up with a fever.

Sitting by the chair I pulled up after the doctor left, I observed him. Noticing how his lips were parted in soft snores, his chest rising up and down heavily, while sweat gathered on his forehead. His brows furrowed in pain, as a painful groan escaped him.

For once in my life, I felt bad for him.

I mean, I didn't forgive him and sorta hated him, but it was my responsibility for this.

Scooting my chair a bit back, I grabbed a cloth that was dipped in cold water and folded it, placing it on his forehead.

Sweat was already rolling off his body and I didn't like it one bit.

It means I have to change this asshole and see his naked dick. Thinking about that had my cheeks flushed, as I had never seen a male naked in my entire life.

'Gimmie the naked dick!' Mist barked out of nowhere before going back into hiding.

I swear I cut the link, what the hell.

Shaking my head, I gathered up the courage and bent down to put my hands on his shirt. Slowly unbuttoning the white shirt, it revealed his muscled chest and fucking six pack.

Of course it did!

Nearly every male or female is fit around here for some reason!

My hands trembled as I went down, my heart racing. Discarding the shirt off him, I moved down to where his pants where. Goodbye, virgin eyes. It was nice knowing you for the last several years of my life. I'm going to miss you so much.

I zipped his pants off him, closing my eyes in mid-process and pulled down his boxers as well.

Reaching for the small cloth behind me, I quickly placed it on his junk. Peeking my eyes open, I let out a sigh of relief to know it's covered.

I honestly feel like I'm attacking him while he's sleeping.

My face was beet red at the point. Calming myself down, I'm about to reach over for another cloth to wipe the sweat off when he pops open his eyes and stares at me. We stare at each other in shock for a good few seconds before I shrieked and attempted to back away from him.

I ended up tripping over the bucket that contained all the medicine and materials I needed to fix him up.

In slow motion, he reached for me to catch me. Only that I didn't fall on his chest like some typical drama that extends peoples expectations of men or women.

My face fell flat on something soft and long. Nearly blacking out, I moved my hand to feel what I was on. It felt a bit firm, but warm. I heard something suck in a breath, body trembling as if it were very sensitive.

Confused, I peeked up to notice that I was staring at something that was longer and thicker than a breadstick. My hand was wrapped around it, caressing it.

Oh. My. God.

'It's a dick! Our mates dick!' Mist celebrated happily.

I passed the fuck out as the darkness pulled me under.

A/N: Talk about a hard situation.