Chapter 39: Wanna Cuddle?

"Alright Kayra, we'll be leaving now. Take good care of yourself." My mom said as they were leaving for a dinner at their friend's. The journey is quite long so they're spending the night.

"I will",she kissed my temple and went out to join my father who had already started his car.

"Don't burn the house!" She shouted just as they turned out of the driveway

"Don't worry", I shouted back even though I knew they would not hear. I looked up at Jayson's room and saw his light was on before going back inside.

I have the whole house to myself for a whole night!!!

The first thing I did was go into the kitchen to make myself some mac and cheese for supper.

When I was done,I cleaned up the small mess I made and took my food with me to my room. As I was eating,I checked my phone and there was a text from Jayson,I kind of expected it.

Jayson: Wyd?
*(What're you doing?)

Me: Eating

Jayson: You're always eating😂

Me: That's not true😶

Jayson: Maybe not always,but you're mostly eating.

Me: Oh come on. I'm having supper,it's normal.

Jayson: right. Anyway,I saw your parents leave.

Me: Yes, they're not home so?🤭

Jayson: So you wanna come over?

Me: What for?🤨

Jayson: No questions,just come. You're probably even bored.

Me: No I'm not bored. I was gonna watch Netflix after eating

Jayson: Please, just come. My parents aren't home as well

Me: All the more reason I shouldn't come. No parent supervision😂😂

Jayson: Are you kidding me?

Me: No😂😂

Jayson: You're coming right?

I actually don't have anything doing and I can't always while away time by watching Netflix. Well, actually I can but the point is,I should try something new for once even if it is going to my boyfriend's house after sunset when his parents are not around.

Stop thinking what you're thinking!

Me: Alright fine. I'll be there in about ten minutes.

Jayson: Great! The front door is unlocked.

I finished my food,changed into sweatpants and a shirt, grabbed my phone and my empty bowl and went downstairs. After washing the bowl,I cleaned it and put it back in the cupboard. Then I dried my hands and took a really long sip of the fruit juice in the fridge. No one should tell my mom I do that.

After putting off the television,I left the house, locked the front door and put the keys in my trouser pocket leaving on the living room lights.

When I got to his house,I didn't bother ringing because he already said the door was open so I just went in and climbed up to his bedroom.