Chapter 31: The Beach

Kingsley had a sleek,black BMW convertible.

Nice

I've never seen it at school before so I'm guessing he only uses it for occasions or things like that. He opened the passenger front seat door for me and I muttered a thanks. He smiled and trekked over to the other side.

"You ready?" He asked when we had buckled up our seatbelts.

"Let's go have some fun",I smiled and he grinned back before starting the car and driving.

The drive to the beach took about 45 minutes because it was on the other side of town. Thank God there wasn't much traffic on the highway today or else we would have spent 2 hours on the road.

We finally arrived,at the main entrance,there was a banner that read,"Welcome to Oasis Beach. Have fun and enjoy the breeze"

I haven't been here in a while so that's why I was pretty excited when Kingsley said we were going to the beach.

After a few minutes of searching,we finally found a shady spot. He parked and Kingsley laid the beach mat right next to the car and we sat.

"Okay,we are at the beach so what now?" He asked

"Excuse me, you're the one who brought me here so you should have everything planned out",I giggled.

"I was just kidding. I have everything perfectly set."

"Good thing then. Because I don't want to spend my day doing nothing when I'm supposed to be having fun"

"You have nothing to worry about."

"Nice. Um, Kingsley. I'm going to change into my swimsuit,I think I saw a changing cabin over there."

"Oh okay, don't trip in the sand",he joked and I rolled my eyes before heading in the direction I saw the cabin with my bag.

Luckily,the cabin was empty so I quickly took off my clothes and my underwear before putting on my swimsuit. After checking myself out in the mirror which surprisingly was in the cabin,I applied loads of sunscreen. Thank God my tummy was barely noticeable. I should really get serious with my workouts if I wanted to get that Victoria secret model body type everyone dreamed of. But knowing myself,I would probably just fill my stomach with junk food again just after working out and ruin the whole point of going through the painful exercises.

I put the clothes I was wearing before into the bag and put on my hat and sunglasses. Stepping out of the cabin,I had this confidence,even though I didn't have the most sexy body shape,I was proud of my body and I knew I definitely looked alluring.

"Hey,I'm back." Kingsley had taken off his shirt and was laying down on the mat with his back. One of his hands had covered his eyes and the other was supporting his head.

He got up when he heard me speak and my eyes darted to his torso.

My oh my, this guy is hot!

He had a perfectly structured six pack and an even more perfect toned skin. As I was was checking him out,he was checking me out as well. I caught him staring and he just smiled

"You have an amazing body",he complimented and I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked down and tried to cover my face with my hair.

"Thanks"

He sensed my uneasiness and laughed and I shot him a glare.

"Okay okay,what do you want to do? Wanna fly some kites?" He brought out two kites from the backseat of the car.

"Sure!" We fixed the kites and determined the direction the wind was blowing in so we could fly in that direction.

We let the kites go and the flew high up,the wind was favouring us. When they were flying without any problem,we ran with the kites flying behind us. There weren't many people at the beach so there was enough space to run around with the kites. As we run,we laughed and it was so much fun. After a while,I started to get tired so I stopped to catch my breath.