Chapter 42: Tell Me What?

Just as the kidnapper in my dream was about to grab me and put me in his black bean bag,I opened my eyes. I sighed when I realized it was just a dream,said my morning prayer and looked at my alarm clock.

My alarm rang ten minutes ago.à

I'm late

I dressed up quickly and locked the house because my parents had both left, skipping breakfast for the first time.

I drove to Stephanie's house and she was already waiting for me so I picked her up and we went to school.

We parted at my locker because we had separate classes this morning. I had biology,which meant I would be seeing Jayson.

Sunday's date was awesome. I had already started reading the book he had bought for me and I love it already.

Just as I was about to enter the classroom, someone called me from behind. I turned and it was him. I waited and he caught up with me. He kissed me on the lips and I froze because if any teacher sees us, we're going to be in big trouble. PDA is against the rules here.

"Hey, how're you?" He asked when he pulled away

"I'm fine. You shouldn't have kissed me."

He shrugged."I don't care. I'm not afraid of anyone."

"Well, you could have gotten us in trouble."

"But I didn't. Plus,I heard the teachers are at a meeting so there's no way they would have seen. Even if they did,like I said,I'm not afraid of anyone."

"Okay bad boy"

"Don't call me that." All of a sudden,he put on his straight face again.

"But you are one"

"Never call me that again. Come on,let's get to class before the bell rings."

"Since when did you care about the bell?"

"Since now." Then he entered and left me standing outside the door.

He was angry. Wow,I never expected this. The bad boy doesn't like to be called a bad boy. So why didn't he just say so when the label started coming up. Well,I guess you can't silence everyone.

I shrugged and entered just before the bell went off.

****

Lunch was over now. People were rushing to their classes but strangely,I had a strong urge to pee. I asked Stephanie to go ahead and tell the teacher I was coming if he asked. When I got to the ladies washroom,I heard voices and the curiosity in me caused me to stop and eavesdrop even though my bladder was almost full.

The voices belonged to a female and a.....male? I read the sign above the door to make sure I was actually standing at the ladies washroom before placing my ear back on the door.

"Have you told her yet?" The female voice asked

"Told her what?" Wait a second, that voice,it sounds like Jayson. But who would he be talking to in the washroom?

"Don't give me that. You know what I'm talking about." Wait another second, Audrey?!

Why are Jayson and Audrey hiding and secretly discussing something in the girls washroom?

And who the fuck is the "her" they were talking about?!

I listened some more. It was Jayson speaking. "I'll tell her,I just need time

"If you don't tell her,I will",she more or less threatened.

"Don't you dare"

"Then tell her"