Youtube Dan Howell x Reader:Freedom

(this was my dream and i loved it so much! This is how i get my creativity from ^-^ if you want ideas just ask me!)

(this oneshot Dan,Phil,Your friends,your family and you ran away from society that was insane and ran to a deserted place.No rules.Just fun.)

"Dan just pick one already." You state leaning against the brick wall from the outside. Dan was choosing a ice cream flavor from the ice cream cart. He chose vanilla as you choose (flavor). He walks over to you smiling.

"Okay okay. Now should we go home now?" He asks.

"Wait i wanna go shopping first." You state.

"By shop you mean take many things off racks?" He teases as you roll your eyes. You take his arm dragging him back to your ride, a red pickup truck.

"Lets go." You say as you both sit down,driving down the empty road. You both scream in happiness. Yup running away was the best idea ever.

~Time Skip~

"Dan which one looks better?" You ask holding two types of clothes sets. He points at the second set as you nod rushing in.

You walk out wearing(in the picture).

"So how do i look?" You smiles as he looks at you widening his eyes.

"w-whoa..You look stunning." He whispers as you giggle.

"Come on silly,we have to head back home now.The fireworks are going to start soon." You say,skipping out the way.

He stands there blushing,

"Yah..Okay." He mumbles hurrying behind.

~Time Skip~

"dan phil!" You yell out from the house. They walk out with your family.

"Its 4 minutes till midnight! Hurry up!" You say impatiently tapping your feet. Phil chuckles rushing towards you.

He pulls you into a hug as you giggle spinning around.

"Come on Dan,join the hug." You say,holding your hand out. He hesitates a bit until Phil pulls him closer to you two.

"Phil!" Dan groans as you both push each other into a hug.

"Sweeties its about to start." Your mom says as you blush embarrased.

"Oh right." You giggle. You all sit down on the grass.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

And the fireworks began. In the government you were all in before it meant to celebrate the peoples death. But today it meant...Freedom.

"Happy Freedom (y/n)." Dan whispers taking your hand. You look at him smiling.

"Happy Freedom Dan." You say. He cups your face blushing insanely.

"Dan.." You mumble out smiling faintly.He caresses your cheek and places his lips onto yours.

"I love you (y/n)..."

"And i love you D-..."

"Hey! Put your hands up in the air!" Yells a deep voice...

"Freedom is the only way to live...Why ruin it for us."